`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat packs & BD question

Fat packs & BD question
I had to ship out some trades today and I used the last of my bubble mailers so I went to the store to restock and decided to buy some cards while I was there.

Picked up two of what I think are fat packs (?) of UD Series 1 and Pinnacle. 32 cards for UD Series 1 and 40 for Pinnacle per pack. I also got two individual packs of each.

I really wanted Black Diamond, but they only had a retail box available for $20 and I wasn't sure if I should waste my money on that so I opted to pass. Would you have bought the BD box?

Do big name stores like Target sell hobby boxes ever? The boxes they had weren't marked hobby or retail, but they were small so I assumed it was retail only which I was I passed.

I'm about to bust the packs and will post the results in a new thread.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

RE: Fat packs & BD question
The BD box was retail. Target only sells retail. I have seen them with Football Rookies & Stars Longevity Hobby boxes but that's it. Sometimes blasters are fun but most of the time don't yield much in the high end area. I buy them because I collect Capitals base cards so it's a win for me if I get any. Smile

RE: Fat packs & BD question
target only retail

back in the day kmart had both retail and hobby where I did very well on my buys
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)