`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those with Panini Redemptions

For those with Panini Redemptions
I know a lot of people have been having a problem with Panini Redemptions (as they do with UD redemptions too at times) and just ran across this in Panini's blog. They update frequently what cards have and haven't been signed and if you have something you've been waiting for, you can post it in the comments and Tracy will try to work it through CS. Just thought I'd put this up there for people with outstanding redemptions. Thanks.

Panini America Redemption Card Update: All Four Sports Represented on New List
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: For those with Panini Redemptions
How long does it actually take to recieve them because im waitin on about 5 and they stated that 2 are waiting to be signed?
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

It is nice to know that redemptions are being processed and publicly shown for reassurance of obligation to its collectors.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(02-08-2012, 12:21 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: It is nice to know that redemptions are being processed and publicly shown for reassurance of obligation to its collectors.
+1

I usually receive my Panini redemptions before their website is updated. I check the status the ones I'm waiting on almost weekly. Same with UD, but they take forever & take forever to respond to emails. Waiting since 2009 & 2010 for 4 of the same redemptions from UD that have already hit ebay.. I picked up 3 already & been waiting to see if I can get a good replacement.. don't want a mystery replacement... or something I already have.

I a Panini redemption last Saturday that I been waiting on since FEB 2011. Only one I am waiting for from them now is a Baylor Elite Black Box /24 auto... hope they get the sticker auto so they can finish making the card I send it to me...

I hate redemptions!!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

It's not a big deal at all but I have a 2010-11 Andy Rautins Donruss Autograph rookie I have been waiting on for about a year. (I do have to say I received 2 other redemptions from Panini but they both took about 6 months.) It's not that I would make a killing on it but it's the principle that if you are going to offer redemptions, you should probably actually redeem something and uphold your promise to collectors.

Panini America Redemption Card Update: The Valentine’s Day 2012 Edition
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I just left a note for Tracy. Hopefully he will respond.

Still no AMAR'E.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

I dont understand why mine was even a redemption. I mean I saw Kevin Durant signing cards and stuff on video....
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]