`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on my dad. ( HE IS HOME!! YES!!)

RE: To my traders and need prayers (update)
That's great news, Wayne! He'll still be in our prayers till he's 100%!!

I'm glad his recovery is coming along nicely. I'll continue to pray!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Yeah Wayne, that's Awesome news!! You still have got my Prayers!! What an Awesome Lord that we all serve!!

GOD Bless,
Jason
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Great news! Hope he has a speedy recovery. Until he does he'll continue to receive my prayers.
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

Update.

Dad was supposed to go in for the defibulater today. The surgen came in and said they would have to do a test with a vest and depending on the results he would have surgery which he expected that needs to be done. So he turned in the paper work for Medicare and said no he must wear a vest for 4 weeks then come in and have it readjusted and then 2 months later they might let him have the defibulator. This vest he must wear 23 1/2 hours a day and is a defibulator and tracks and will shoot an electical charge over his heart if his heart is to stop, flutter, skip or iregular heart beat. He cant bump the vest or it may inadvertantly shock him too. For a man who spent 30 years in the Army to defend this counrty. who lied about his aged and joined in to fight in Korea to only find out later he was to young then reenlisted and spent 3 tours in Veit Nam and was an American Civilian in the firs Gulf War to coordinate US Soldiers and Saudi Soldiers to keep Sadam for invading Saudi Arabia. Also retired as a CW IIII and this is the treatment he gets from the government now. It really ticks me off. Even today he pays income tax mediacre and Social Insecurity. The man is 74 years old I think he has the right to get what he needs without the Burocratic crap.

Anyways enough of my rambling. He is at home tonight with the vest and but very limited to what he can do. He only has 15% of his heart that works and some more may come back in time but not up to what he had before this second heart attack wich was 35%. He will also need to get one of those power scooters for now on because they do not want to over load him on walks and such. His wife ( step mom and also my God Mother) has taken real good care of him in the hospital and I know she will take very good care of him at home.

All of the prayers were answered and we thank you very much and God Bless you all
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(01-23-2012, 09:03 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Update.

Dad was supposed to go in for the defibulater today. The surgen came in and said they would have to do a test with a vest and depending on the results he would have surgery which he expected that needs to be done. So he turned in the paper work for Medicare and said no he must wear a vest for 4 weeks then come in and have it readjusted and then 2 months later they might let him have the defibulator. This vest he must wear 23 1/2 hours a day and is a defibulator and tracks and will shoot an electical charge over his heart if his heart is to stop, flutter, skip or iregular heart beat. He cant bump the vest or it may inadvertantly shock him too. For a man who spent 30 years in the Army to defend this counrty. who lied about his aged and joined in to fight in Korea to only find out later he was to young then reenlisted and spent 3 tours in Veit Nam and was an American Civilian in the firs Gulf War to coordinate US Soldiers and Saudi Soldiers to keep Sadam for invading Saudi Arabia. Also retired as a CW IIII and this is the treatment he gets from the government now. It really ticks me off. Even today he pays income tax mediacre and Social Insecurity. The man is 74 years old I think he has the right to get what he needs without the Burocratic crap.

Anyways enough of my rambling. He is at home tonight with the vest and but very limited to what he can do. He only has 15% of his heart that works and some more may come back in time but not up to what he had before this second heart attack wich was 35%. He will also need to get one of those power scooters for now on because they do not want to over load him on walks and such. His wife ( step mom and also my God Mother) has taken real good care of him in the hospital and I know she will take very good care of him at home.

All of the prayers were answered and we thank you very much and God Bless you all
Wayne that's Awesome news!! Praise be to GOD!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: Update on my dad. ( HE IS HOME!! YES!!)
Glad to hear it Wayne! Best wishes to you all!

Happy to hear this Wayne! I will continue to keep your family in my prayers.

Thank you guys. It means alot to me and my family
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Keep your head up buddy. We're all thinking of you and your Dad.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts