`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Organize

New to Organize
I set up my organize yesterday and have added a couple hundred graded cards into a couple different collections. One is titled Graded Cards for Trade/Sale.

These are all the cards I'm willing to part with. I'm curious if I set it up right or if there are other columns I should add so I would appreciate any feedback.

I have no idea how to look at someone else's Organize but I made this one collection public so I assume it can be viewed by anyone...I just can't tell you how.

Thanks
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

RE: New to Organize
I see 48 cards marked for trade.

As for viewing someone's organize - it depends on why you want to look at it.

if you just want to see what someone else has, you can click their user name, and then on the page that comes up click no "View Beckett Profile" on the right hand side.

From their profile page, then, under their avatar you can "My Organize".

Personally, if you want to view what they have for trade, instead of viewing their organize, I find it much easier to just browse the trade screen. To get to the trade screen, go to their profile page as described above, then near the bottom, click where it says "View all X,XXX items for trade". That will bring up a box where you can search or filter to see what that person has available for trade. If you see something you want to trade for, click the button that says "Start a Trade with user" (something like that).

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(01-11-2012, 02:32 PM)ceocards Wrote: I see 48 cards marked for trade.

As for viewing someone's organize - it depends on why you want to look at it.

if you just want to see what someone else has, you can click their user name, and then on the page that comes up click no "View Beckett Profile" on the right hand side.

From their profile page, then, under their avatar you can "My Organize".

Personally, if you want to view what they have for trade, instead of viewing their organize, I find it much easier to just browse the trade screen. To get to the trade screen, go to their profile page as described above, then near the bottom, click where it says "View all X,XXX items for trade". That will bring up a box where you can search or filter to see what that person has available for trade. If you see something you want to trade for, click the button that says "Start a Trade with user" (something like that).
Thanks....I wondered how you see someone's Organize
I went into my own profile and looked at the items I have marked for trade and they seem to all be there BUT....these are all BGS/BVG graded cards and any that are graded 9.5 show up as NA. Is there a good way to show what the BGS grade is? I realize that what you see is not as robust as what I put into the custom layout

Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

If it says n/a by the card, that means there isn't currently a Beckett BV set for that card in that grade. You're still free to offer it for trade of course, it may just take a bit more negotiation with your trade partner to come up with an agreed-upon trade value.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Offer sent w/ comment. LMK...
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

(01-11-2012, 04:49 PM)douginc Wrote: Offer sent w/ comment. LMK...
I sent you a long response Doug...not sure if it makes sense but basically I'm interested in graded cards and pre-1990. I quit building sets and buy wax years ago so I really have no interest in too many of the new cards. If you noticed, the cards I have for trade are most of the newer cards I have....all listed thus far are graded.

I have a bunch of Joe Montana psa 9's from the 1980's.Lmk if your interested-Thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(01-12-2012, 06:33 PM)esa0315 Wrote: I have a bunch of Joe Montana psa 9's from the 1980's.Lmk if your interested-Thanks
Thanks but I really prefer to stick to BGS and BVG...and I think I have most of the Montana cards from the 90s