`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALOT of cards came in today, but this 1/1 is the scarcest and TITANS FANS WILL LIKE

RE: ALOT of cards came in today, but this 1/1 is the scarcest and TITANS FANS WILL LIKE
Thanks bud
(01-10-2012, 10:49 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: dang nice snag Smile
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: ALOT of cards came in today, but this 1/1 is the scarcest and TITANS FANS WILL LIKE
this card makes me wanna vomit.. in a GREAT way..dang
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Lol. I've cant think of a time I've vomitted in a good way
(01-10-2012, 11:19 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: this card makes me wanna vomit.. in a GREAT way..dang
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Great Looking Card. Hey do you ever run into any Eddie George or Chris Henry cards or memorabillia?
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Thanks. Don't gravitate towards those if I do to be honest. I have some george but they're with my fred Taylor's
(01-11-2012, 12:46 AM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Great Looking Card. Hey do you ever run into any Eddie George or Chris Henry cards or memorabillia?
My Flickr

Dude, thats just plain SICK!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

thanks bud
(01-11-2012, 09:15 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Dude, thats just plain SICK!!
My Flickr

A share with the morning and mid afternoon crew
My Flickr

ahhhhhhhhhhh my dream card lol nice pick up

Lol. I needed to get in some more tradebait and figured why not pick up the cj
(01-11-2012, 12:42 PM)titan fan Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhh my dream card lol nice pick up
My Flickr