`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colby Lewis. Anyone interested? Just testing the waters..

Colby Lewis. Anyone interested? Just testing the waters..
EVERYTHING IS IN ORG THAT I HAVE EXCEPT A FEW RANDOM CARDS THAT ARE NOT IN BECKETTS DATABASE. THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS:

2000 Bowman Draft Picks #31 Graded PSA Gem Mint 10
2011 Topps Vault Blank Back w/Cert 1/1
4- Japanese Cards from 2008 (Hiroshima Carp)
3 - japanese Cards from 2009 (Hiroshima Carp)
And I do have on of his Dr Pepper cards but don't know which of the 2 it is. No number on the back of the card.

Have a pretty extensive pc of this guy. Autos, 1/1's, rc's, SP's, parallels, minor league cards, Japanese cards and base. Have been collecting him since he came in to the league in the early 2000's. Have strayed far away from baseball and would be willing to move it as a lot either in trade for football or paypal. Not offering it up right this second because I got to get it all in my org but don't wanna take all the time if there's zero interest. If interested I can get a list of the highlights of the collection and we can go from there. LMK.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: Colby Lewis. Anyone interested? Just testing the waters..
(01-09-2012, 02:32 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Have a pretty extensive pc of this guy. Autos, 1/1's, rc's, SP's, parallels, minor league cards, Japanese cards and base. Have been collecting him since he came in to the league in the early 2000's. Have strayed far away from baseball and would be willing to move it as a lot either in trade for football or paypal. Not offering it up right this second because I got to get it all in my org but don't wanna take all the time if there's zero interest. If interested I can get a list of the highlights of the collection and we can go from there. LMK.
I would be interested in anything you have of him in a Rangers uniform. Let me know. Thanks.

(01-09-2012, 02:33 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I would be interested in anything you have of him in a Rangers uniform. Let me know. Thanks.
Figured I'd hear from you. All except his minor and japanese cards are in Rangers uni. So probably 98% of what I got is Rangers. They never made anything of him in any other Major League uni's. I'll compile a list today and get it to you.

I'm interested also

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

seems to be more interest than i thought based on responses here and in my pm's. i will get them all in my org this afternoon and bump this thread for you guys to take a look and maybe we can get some trades done. thanks everyone

org loaded here's the bump