`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
etopps question

etopps question
So I have some cards on etopps that I'd like to take delivery on. I noticed that for whatever reason, they say they cannot ship to a PO box. Has anyone had this dilemma? How does one go around this? Why the heck won't the send to a PO box? Any info is appreciated.

RE: etopps question
They ship ups must have a street address would be my guess. Been a couple years sice I had any delivered to me, but I think it was ups or signature confirmation

(01-09-2012, 12:46 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: They ship ups must have a street address would be my guess. Been a couple years sice I had any delivered to me, but I think it was ups or signature confirmation
Ok yeah thanks. I just saw that about ups. I have street address but live in a small town. Would just be easier for me to have them sent to my PO box, not to mention about $6 cheaper. I know, not much $$ but it is when you're on a budget. Just seems like an odd stipulation to me.

It does, but I think they want conformation that it was delivers. I know what you mean $6 means a lot to me to man.