`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall display case

RE: Wall display case
just use some of that two sided rubber tape, should work fine and you wont have too try to catch em as they are falling out.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

you can also try a fish wire to hold them up. Tack it as a line across the cards. Make the tacks black to match the frame.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Initally I did try to place them without the team bags, but still was having the same issue. May have to try the spacer thing
(01-05-2012, 11:46 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: No dude those are Sweet!..really,i like them a ton. you just HAVE to remove the cards from the graded card bags or team bags to use those though..they need a flat bottom for such a small shelf.. and you kinda have to put a tiny spacer at the bottom on the back yo get it away from the wall a little further than the top..mabye an inch..
i would love one of those cases..the plexi face/door is killer...i think i have a jersey case that the same company made..
just play with it a little to see what works best
Smile

now that i look closer.....just try the spacer on the bottom/back..they will stay in better when you open it
Smile

Okay. Where should I place the dowels? Place one end on the door frame and the other inside the case to keep it open?

(01-05-2012, 11:53 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: oh, and go to the lumber yard/hardware store and get 2 round dowels 3/8" or so about as long as the case is high to prop the door open so you can play in there with both hands..Wink exact same length dowels so door is propped open level.

lol..the Dyson vac? yellow matches my spine dont you think?
Wink

May have to do it, but would only want as a last resort. As I would like to be able to anyone open the case and take a card out to look at without having to mess with the tape.

(01-06-2012, 02:07 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: just use some of that two sided rubber tape, should work fine and you wont have too try to catch em as they are falling out.

Hmm never thought of that, thanks. I'll keep that in mind

(01-06-2012, 09:32 AM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: you can also try a fish wire to hold them up. Tack it as a line across the cards. Make the tacks black to match the frame.