`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What product do you think has the best looking autos?

What product do you think has the best looking autos?
I was just wondering this because I was looking on the bay earlier and I really like some of these Gold Standard silver sharpie on card autos.The only others I like that come to my mind first are the UD Black. Which do y'all like thats out there?

RE: What product do you think has the best looking autos?
(01-04-2012, 10:06 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I was just wondering this because I was looking on the bay earlier and I really like some of these Gold Standard silver sharpie on card autos.The only others I like that come to my mind first are the UD Black. Which do y'all like thats out there?
I love the Sweet Spot helmet autos (no sticker) and it is funny to watch videos of them signing the cards

Signing the helmet cards? those are pretty good lol I was afraid before I had my sweet spot ones in that I would accidentally put my hand over the auto and it smear or something

2009 topps mayo! i have a box coming in within the next day or two
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

I like the Gold Standard with silver sharpie and I also like the Inception autos in silver sharpie. Don't think Cam has one of those. I know Andy does.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

well let me know if u pull any Nick's stuff

(01-04-2012, 10:27 PM)rogue655 Wrote: 2009 topps mayo! i have a box coming in within the next day or two

Yea im not sure if I have seen any silver sharpie Cam's from Inception. lol I want a gold standard Cam but those are going for like 230-250 on the bay right now,ha which is more than I have

(01-04-2012, 10:36 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: I like the Gold Standard with silver sharpie and I also like the Inception autos in silver sharpie. Don't think Cam has one of those. I know Andy does.

(01-04-2012, 10:50 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: well let me know if u pull any Nick's stuff

Yea im not sure if I have seen any silver sharpie Cam's from Inception. lol I want a gold standard Cam but those are going for like 230-250 on the bay right now,ha which is more than I have
Here is one of the Cam's in silver. Saw this a few weeks ago. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cam-Newton-Rooki...500wt_1413

[Image: 001-1.jpg]

wow 415 lol that is a lot!!It looks awesome but the Gold Standard is 200 cheaper so id prob just go with it lol I can only imagine how much his contenders is gonna set me back

(01-04-2012, 11:05 PM)jefdav1831 Wrote: Here is one of the Cam's in silver. Saw this a few weeks ago. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cam-Newton-Rooki...500wt_1413

(01-04-2012, 11:10 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: wow 415 lol that is a lot!!It looks awesome but the Gold Standard is 200 cheaper so id prob just go with it lol I can only imagine how much his contenders is gonna set me back
I have been thinking that as well. If I get no Cam auto's I at least have my mind set I want to own the contenders auto. I also try to collect the contenders auto's for all of the Panthers.

[Image: 001-1.jpg]

Very impressed with my gold standard silver sharpie auto. Also some of the bowman sterlings this year look great. Been checking the pulsar refractor auto's till mine comes in and they'll probably be perdy cool in person. Also seen a few previews of national treasure cards and they look really clean and nice, cant wait for those.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.