`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Mark Messier

WTTF: Mark Messier
Hey all! I recently got into hockey, and I've decided to start it with a Mark Messier collection. I'm looking for anything, base, RCs, insert,s you name it. I don' thave much in Hockey stuff, but lots of Baseball/Basketball/Football. Please post some scans, or send me some offers. Thanks so much guys!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: WTTF: Mark Messier
Welcome to the hockey world!!! I just have a bunch of base and inserts. PM if interested.
Also, why or his did you choose Messier to collect?

RE: WTTF: Mark Messier
(01-04-2012, 11:38 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Welcome to the hockey world!!! I just have a bunch of base and inserts. PM if interested.
Also, why or his did you choose Messier to collect?
Well I'm also collecting The Red Wings (started liking hockey cause I moved to MI lol didn't have a lot of hockey in IN lol), but I opened a box of 2010 World Of Sports and was fortunate enough to pull a Mark Messier autograph...then foolishly sold it on ebay for 60 bucks...I regretted that decision from the first day...

A couple weeks later, I pick up a dual Leech/Messier auto/patch /35 for the same price...lol since then I was hooked, IDK y, but I am lol

Same reason I collect Andrei Kirilenko for basketball...I've only seen him play ONE game, but for some reason I traded for him in an NBA basketball video game and was hooked.

Yes, I know I'm weird, let's all just accept it and move on Tongue lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75