`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone know chargers2427 ??

anyone know chargers2427 ??
hey, this guy had asked me to be in a groupbreak. that was 2 weeks before christmas. it was a 20.00 buy in. anyone else in this break or if they know him personally. ive emailed 4 times and no responce. thanks for anyone who can help.
x

RE: anyone know chargers2427 ??
I dont know the guy but I do know that Beckett does not allow group breaks. Good Luck.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(01-04-2012, 01:58 AM)snowboardenpunk23 Wrote: hey, this guy had asked me to be in a groupbreak. that was 2 weeks before christmas. it was a 20.00 buy in. anyone else in this break or if they know him personally. ive emailed 4 times and no responce. thanks for anyone who can help.
I remmeber being asked but I didnt get in...it was throguh PM
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

he asked me several times as well. I told him I was not interested because there was no site to go to. I didn't like the way it came across to me. I don't think he is a bad person but never know. He seemed fine as far as communicating but pushed the issue too much so I quit responding. Hopefully everything was legit and you purchase will be fulfilled. Good Luck.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)