`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Value question

Trade Value question
So I have a card, picture below, that is #e/10. None of these have sold on eBay yet and there is no beckett value due to being so low numbered. There have been a few other similar cards sold on the bay, Chipper for 40+ship and Arod for 80+ship.

My question is what would a good price for it be? Cano is better, in my opinion then both of those guys currently. I think it would sell for around 80ish. What would a good trade value on this card be? Thanks... If interested let me know.

[Image: Image289.jpg]

RE: Trade Value question
Being a Yankee fan, Id put it in the $50-$60 range unless someone REALLY wanted it. Sweet card, think Id have to hang on to it!
Bo Jackson should have played for the Yankees!

$65-$75 Trade Value IMO...but Id still be stingy with a nice card like that
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

i'd say around $40 in sv

Well he's better than chipper and A'rod right now because he's younger by almost a decade but those guys are both future HOF's, so if the jones got $40 I would think the cano would go for close to that but not more. If you can get a few prospect autos for it I would take it.

I'd probably go in the $50-60 trade range. If you're trading it, I'd check with mjanooz. Huge Cano collector and would probably give you a good idea of what it'd be worth in a trade.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

I say sell or trade it for some Indians. lol :p
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I'd say about $60. Arod has more value because of his overall career, and cano has been a hot player putting up some great numbers for the past few years.its pretty simple, if it makes any sense lol
Photobucket

If none have sold on eBay put it up! The first ones on the bay always seems to get crazy prices.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

The serious Cano collector is mjanooz.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector