`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 packs 2011 Panini Threads...2 HITS!!

2 packs 2011 Panini Threads...2 HITS!!
So after I left the UK UofL basketball game yesterday, I stopped by a local Hobby Shop I haven't hit up in a couple of years. The owner opened a new box of 2011 Panini Threads so I could buy a couple of packs. I wouldn't consider it pack searching, but I automatically realized that there were 2 really thick packs and every other one was the regular, skinny size. Obviously I bought the two thick ones and got these two cards:

[Image: 12-11-PT-DMcNabbGUPRIME.jpg]

2011 Panini Threads Donovan McNabb PRIME GU PATCH /99 (1-color "prime patch" always sucks though)

[Image: 30-11-PT-CKaepernickRCAU.jpg]

2011 Panini Threads Colin Kaepernick RC AU /500

Not bad for $9. Both are for sale/trade
Lookin for: *R. COBB* *Odell Beckham Jr.* *UK Cats (FOOTBALL)* *NY Giants* * ANTHONY "SHOWTIME" PETTIS*
SICK OF PPL WHO ASK FOR A CARD BUT HAVE NOTHIN TO TRADE FOR IT?

100s AU/GU ALL SORTED BY NAME.

RE: 2 packs 2011 Panini Threads...2 HITS!!
i went to the lcs last week and saw a fat pack in a box of elite but i didnt want to hit an event worn so i passed over it and the pack i grabbed had a newton auto.
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

LMK about the mcnabb, need it for the set

(01-01-2012, 07:32 PM)rogue655 Wrote: i went to the lcs last week and saw a fat pack in a box of elite but i didnt want to hit an event worn so i passed over it and the pack i grabbed had a newton auto.
Dang, that's sick, what kind is it? And any certain player you'd think about trading it for, I have thousands.
Lookin for: *R. COBB* *Odell Beckham Jr.* *UK Cats (FOOTBALL)* *NY Giants* * ANTHONY "SHOWTIME" PETTIS*

sold it for 100 on the spot
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(01-01-2012, 07:49 PM)card ripper Wrote: LMK about the mcnabb, need it for the set
I checked out your bucket, I like the AP & Kaepernick "P"

I'd do this for the Kaepernick:

1) The McNabb you need
+
2)
Luke Stocker Absolute Memorabilia Gold RC AU /299 since I noticed you collect Stocker & are missing this one
[Image: 12-11-AM-G-LStockerRCAU.jpg]

(01-01-2012, 09:41 PM)ace3m Wrote: I checked out your bucket, I like the AP & Kaepernick "P"

I'd do this for the Kaepernick:

1) The McNabb you need
+
2)
Luke Stocker Absolute Memorabilia Gold RC AU /299 since I noticed you collect Stocker & are missing this one
[Image: 12-11-AM-G-LStockerRCAU.jpg]
First off I just traded the Kaepernick last week (not sure how it shows that it is available) and second I have put Stocker collecting on a hold for the moment...so let me know what else you like besides the peterson

(01-02-2012, 12:06 AM)card ripper Wrote: First off I just traded the Kaepernick last week (not sure how it shows that it is available) and second I have put Stocker collecting on a hold for the moment...so let me know what else you like besides the peterson
Just now noticed u have a Randall Cobb Crown Royale GU card, dunno how I missed it, I went to college w/ him and have lots of pics w him. I'll trade ya straight up for that if ya want, both book the same price of $12 on Beckett price guides, what ya think?