`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help trying to find these to add to my Org.

Need Help trying to find these to add to my Org.
These came out of a 2011 Topps Factory Set in a '5 Card Veteran Variation Pack'. 1 of them was an Alex Rodriguez,which is for the PC. I see the Diamond Anniversary Factory Set listed(which I have),but these are not part of that set. Anyone know if these are listed? They will be for trade,but not until I get a value. Wink

[Image: scan0018.jpg]
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

RE: Need Help trying to find these to add to my Org.
are the part of the set that topps gave out in diamond giveaway, that set has limited edition stamped on them also?
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

(01-01-2012, 01:46 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: are the part of the set that topps gave out in diamond giveaway, that set has limited edition stamped on them also?
Yea all the Diamond Anniv. Factory Set cards have the "Factory Set Limited Edition" on them but ALSO have the silver Anniv. Stamp over the TOPPS logo. These cards are different pictures(Variations) of the normal set pics,but still have the same numbers as the regular ones. (Pujols 100,Ichiro 200,Buster 198,Hammy 650).

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

I believe they are listed as 2011 Topps Factory Set Limited Edition not to be confused with 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary Factory Set Limited Edition.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Here's the Diamond anniv. one
[Image: KGrHqUOKkEE6UTU5TsBOvJr4UkgQ60_12.jpg]
(01-01-2012, 01:53 PM)zeprock Wrote: I believe they are listed as 2011 Topps Factory Set Limited Edition not to be confused with 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary Factory Set Limited Edition.
I don't see that listed. All I see is either a Diamond Anniversary Factory or a #'d Factory Red.

(01-01-2012, 01:54 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: Here's the Diamond anniv. one
[Image: KGrHqUOKkEE6UTU5TsBOvJr4UkgQ60_12.jpg]

I don't see that listed. All I see is either a Diamond Anniversary Factory or a #'d Factory Red.
Sorry. I don't see them listed either. That's just the way I have them listed in my collection. My mistake. Wish Beckett would list them.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html