`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm bored, lets make a trade.

I'm bored, lets make a trade.
Bored tonight. Just posted 60 new cards. mostly #/ cards, a few autos and relics. one printing plate. check it out in my org.

RE: I'm bored, lets make a trade.
what you looking for the Madison Bumgarner ?
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

Open offer sent
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Every open trade offer I have ever sent you, you cancell with out explanation man, what's up with that ? Would love a few cards you got, but I hate wasting time searching org. For nothing.

(01-01-2012, 12:53 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Every open trade offer I have ever sent you, you cancell with out explanation man, what's up with that ? Would love a few cards you got, but I hate wasting time searching org. For nothing.
I'm sorry man, I just dont see anything that i need right now. Didnt mean to offend you. If you get any yankee or Phillies auto or mem. in let me know and we can make a deal.

Maybe we can look at a trade for the Pena again later, let me know if you end up seeing something else
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(01-01-2012, 01:13 AM)zmhower2469 Wrote: I'm sorry man, I just dont see anything that i need right now. Didnt mean to offend you. If you get any yankee or Phillies auto or mem. in let me know and we can make a deal.
Gotcha, I collect Yankees so not munch chance of trading then..lol.. I will keep you n mind if I get any phillies.

(01-01-2012, 12:17 AM)giants1957 Wrote: what you looking for the Madison Bumgarner ?
I like that ichiro if you see something you would trade for that.