`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Shout Out To beginesj..WooHoo

Big Shout Out To beginesj..WooHoo
Just wanted to let you all know what a great guy beginesj is. Look at all the great swag he sent to me for free.

[Image: scan0002-46.jpg]
Jesus Montero 2008 Tristar RC, Alex Rodriguez Topps Chrome Own The Game, and Brett Gardner 2010 Topps Heritage.
[Image: scan0001-87.jpg]
Mantle/Prince Fielder 2011 Topps Heritage Now And Then, Jorge Posada 2009 Topps Unique #412/1199, Derek Jeter 2009 Upper Deck Spectrum, and Gehrig/Ruth 2011 Topps Heritage Babe Ruth Special..
And as if that wasn't enough, He also sent this beauty

[Image: scan0002-45.jpg]
Thurman Munson 2010 Topps "National Chicle" Diamond Stars GU Pants....I love everything about this card, the design, the way Munson is portrayed, and the cool old pants swatch with the pinstripe

RE: Big Shout Out To beginesj..WooHoo
NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

very cool! beginesj is a cool dude; I did some trading with him a while back. Nice to see these gestures 'round here.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

I'm glad you like them murrylove!

rpspenner I'm actually setting some of my GQ mini's dups (from buying lots from the bay) aside for you so we can get another big trade done.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Sounds good! I've really been neglecting my mini set, but I'm looking to build it before the new GQ set is released.

(12-31-2011, 06:35 PM)beginesj Wrote: I'm glad you like them murrylove!

rpspenner I'm actually setting some of my GQ mini's dups (from buying lots from the bay) aside for you so we can get another big trade done.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(01-02-2012, 12:07 AM)rpspenner Wrote: Sounds good! I've really been neglecting my mini set, but I'm looking to build it before the new GQ set is released.
Thats my goal too. I have little less than 250 more to go with some more comming in. Like I said when all of them come in I will send an offer (I just hold some back for Pete he's has some set aside for me for when he gets back)

Jeremy

Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Did you get the ones I sent? I didnt hear anything back.