`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
randall macdaniel (vikings)

randall macdaniel (vikings)
is a randall mcdaniel error card worth anything i found 1 in a set last night where his college was wrong.I know he a hall of famer just curious
Photobucket

RE: randall macdaniel (vikings)
nope =/
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

errors are cool and if its a player you like then to me it is worth something...I only collect i dont sell so i dont get all crazy over bv's and sv's i say if u like it then put it in a penny sleeve and keep it
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

the only error cards that i know of that are worth money are the 1990 pro set. Some of those go for 500+ and of course the one that started it all, the Ripken "f%^& face" from 1989 fleer.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

yea just curious like i said i inherited 40,000 plus cards just trying to figure out what to do with alot of them.I have my own collection aswell which i wont sell but the others cards im not so attached
did you have to pay for your signatures or how did you get them
Photobucket

(01-01-2012, 04:34 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: yea just curious like i said i inherited 40,000 plus cards just trying to figure out what to do with alot of them.I have my own collection aswell which i wont sell but the others cards im not so attached
did you have to pay for your signatures or how did you get them
you have people make them for you....I may be able to whip up a simple one for you, just let me know who you collect and ill give it a shot
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden