`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lesson #1. LOL

Lesson #1. LOL
About 2 years ago I got my cousin into collecting cards.
So this year my GF being the good GF she is because I couldn't bought him one of those bonus boxes of Topps football (11 packs in a box and something else oh yeah 2 like refractors I think). And 3 of those rack pack or hanger packs what ever they are called ( the 3 packs and you get like 3 Orange refractors in it).

So long story short. Just got back from my Uncles... While I was at his house my cousin with one of my many Aunts stopped by. And I swear it must have been like he knew I was at my uncles because as soon as he came in the door I heard him running down the hall yelling hey Uncle John what is the deal MAN ?

I swung my head around. Looked at him. As he is waving one of the empty wrappers and proceeds to put it in my face as he does so.. He is like I got ripped off..... I'm like how did you get ripped off as I literally LMAO..

He says I opened up these as he is waving it again... And I only get 1 of those Orange sparkly cards ( he has a hard time with refractor LOL ).
So I take the wrapper and look at it.

SO. After that whole story. Has anyone heard of Topps missing the Orange Refractors ?

RE: Lesson #1. LOL
I bought a few of those a couple weeks ago when I was in south texas on a job and the "Orange Refractor" pack contained regular topps cards, not even chrome cards AND there was about 4 more regular topps cards inside the 3 packs :|
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I have bought several tops chrome rack packs and there's always been 3 orange refractors in their own little package. Stuff happens and I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some of them slipped through the cracks.

I know stuff happens. Like missing hits and all that.
And I have never had problems with the Topps chrome rack packs giving the right number of cards for the Orange or Purple refractors that are supposed to come in the rack packs.

So I was curious if it was something anyone has run into in this years Topps chrome.

I've read stories of people buying the rack packs, opening the orange packs up and replacing them with regular cards, resealing them and returning them. It's possible.

(12-30-2011, 07:23 AM)Sajman01 Wrote: I've read stories of people buying the rack packs, opening the orange packs up and replacing them with regular cards, resealing them and returning them. It's possible.
Unless they are really good... I was with my girl when she bought them. They looked like the normal rack packs I would buy.

Anyone have an info on how Topps is with fixing these kind of issues ?

Buy HObby and that wont happen Wink but the orange are also retail exclusive
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(12-30-2011, 12:47 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Buy HObby and that wont happen Wink but the orange are also retail exclusive
I don't get much money right now. So $20 instant pop is best for me right now.

(12-30-2011, 12:52 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: I don't get much money right now. So $20 instant pop is best for me right now.
I personally cant buy any wax ha but if I was going to I would save up to buy a boxof hobby
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS