`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for any and all Jason Taylors that I do not have from $0.10 base to 1/1s!!!

RE: Looking for any and all Jason Taylors that I do not have from $0.10 base to 1/1s!!!
JT won his final game 19-17 and helped to knock the hated Jets out of the playoffs!!!!

Only thing that can make me happier is to add some JTs to the PC!!!

Any out there???
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Looking for any and all Jason Taylors that I do not have from $0.10 base to 1/1s!!!
BUMP! What a career that guy had! Wish that TD off that fumble would have counted today, would have been one hell of a way to go out. I'll check to see if I have any from my recent box breaks ect.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I found a couple JT's. Nothing special, but if you want them I'd be more than happy to trade.

I have put them in my collection on here as well. Let me know, thanks.

[Image: scan0016.jpg]

[Image: scan0020.jpg]
Thx!
John

photo BECKETTSIG-1.jpg

I found a non name brand rookie card in his college uni...I cant remember the name lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-01-2012, 06:08 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: BUMP! What a career that guy had! Wish that TD off that fumble would have counted today, would have been one hell of a way to go out. I'll check to see if I have any from my recent box breaks ect.
Im going to be honest when he picked up the fumble and scored that TD I had tears of joy seeing that. Then when all of his teammates jumped on him to celebrate the TD was AWESOME!!! It was a little funny after he picked up the fumble he then fumbled the ball himself and I started screaming CMON JT grab the "bleeping" ball lol. When they overturned the call it was such an emotional letdown but it was still cool they won.

Three sides notes:

1. He was only 2 sacks behind Strahan to tie for 5th all time and on one play he came around the outside and hit Sanchez and Starks grabbed the ball and shouldve scored but big boys cant run very well lol. It turned out to be an INT by Starks (2nd of the day btw) and JT got ZERO credit for that play when I was hoping it was a sack.

2. I told my girlfriend they better put him in on offense for the final two kneel downs and give him the game ball and when they actually did that I thought it was classy and cool to let him be out there on the final play of his final game.

3. Phins fans in south Florida are HORRIBLE!!!! About 40% of the stadium was empty on JTs final game. Cmon go to the game!!! Yes the Phins stink but at least go and show JT your appreciation for 15 great years. I thought that was pathetic and they should move the team somewhere else.
(01-01-2012, 09:30 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I found a non name brand rookie card in his college uni...I cant remember the name lol
I think its 1997 Scoreboard that you are referring to. I already have it but if you can post a scan just to confirm that would be great. thanks.
(01-01-2012, 09:28 PM)span776 Wrote: I found a couple JT's. Nothing special, but if you want them I'd be more than happy to trade.

I have put them in my collection on here as well. Let me know, thanks.

[Image: scan0016.jpg]

[Image: scan0020.jpg]
Thanks for the post but unfortunately I got them both already. If you find more please let know.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Bump.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Still looking.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

bump.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

bump.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

bump.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341