`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was it unclassy of the Saints to run the score up to get Brees the record? Opinions?

RE: Was it unclassy of the Saints to run the score up to get Brees the record? Opinions?
I think Falcon fans are hurt because of that whopping the Saints put on them.We humiliated them on MNF.Falcon fans were spoiled after a decent season last year.They gave a ton of draft picks for Julio Jones and they suck this season.I guess Falcon fans like to blame there problems on everything else.How about this,the Falcons and only the Falcons are to blame for how bad they are this season!!But that would make to much sense huh?Man up and stop blaming the NFL when your team gets there butt kicked all season!C'MON MAN!WHO DAT!!!BTW I thought it was funny that the few Falcon fans that were in the Superdome last night all left before the 4th quarter even started.Some fans!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

RE: Was it unclassy of the Saints to run the score up to get Brees the record? Opinions?
has anyone ever wondered how many tds peyton manning wouldve had the year he had 49 if he played the last game? took brady all 16 games(btw lost the superbowl that year)

what if sproles ran for 300 yards and 2-3 tds after being up so many points.. would any consider that running up the score?.. its only because it was a record breaker..

tom brady and the patriots threw up and down the field the year they went "undefeated" and no one grimed over it..

give a classy quarterback the respect he deserves i think. couldnt have happened to a better quarterback.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(12-27-2011, 04:40 PM)pork chop Wrote: anyone who says it was unclassy of them saints to "run up the score" in an attempt to seal a record is just a bunch of babies, IMHO.
Agreed. Many teams have what people call running up the score. Why is THAT game any different....
(12-27-2011, 04:54 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: has anyone ever wondered how many tds peyton manning wouldve had the year he had 49 if he played the last game? took brady all 16 games(btw lost the superbowl that year)

what if sproles ran for 300 yards and 2-3 tds after being up so many points.. would any consider that running up the score?.. its only because it was a record breaker..

tom brady and the patriots threw up and down the field the year they went "undefeated" and no one grimed over it..

give a classy quarterback the respect he deserves i think. couldnt have happened to a better quarterback.
+1

lynell- lol heyy now i wouldnt say the falcons are THAT bad to say that!

they are 9-6 and clinched a playoff berth, matt ryan is 42-19 in his career since taking over in 08'
needs to solidify his status by winning a DANGGG playoff game lol but i wouldnt go as far as saying what you did lol

(12-27-2011, 04:43 PM)lynellauto Wrote: I think Falcon fans are hurt because of that whopping the Saints put on them.We humiliated them on MNF.Falcon fans were spoiled after a decent season last year.They gave a ton of draft picks for Julio Jones and they suck this season.I guess Falcon fans like to blame there problems on everything else.How about this,the Falcons and only the Falcons are to blame for how bad they are this season!!But that would make to much sense huh?Man up and stop blaming the NFL when your team gets there butt kicked all season!C'MON MAN!WHO DAT!!!BTW I thought it was funny that the few Falcon fans that were in the Superdome last night all left before the 4th quarter even started.Some fans!
should be glad the saints arent "marching" into seattle this year.. lol!! and its only a regular season game.. tournament time comes its anyones game to win.. green bay is a fine example of that last year.

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I thought it was an awesome game. A little bit like playing Madden on Rookie, but still fun (I've been playing Madden for well over a decade now, still enjoying it).

Record or no record, the Saints are typically a pass first team...regardless of the situation. 3rd and short, they throw. Inside the 5, a pass. Goal line, a pass to Graham. That's how they roll, why should they change their game? Remember when Brees ran that TD in a few weeks back..weird, right?

I would point fingers at ATL for taking out there starters on the final drive...don't they need to get better...lol.

And to the NFL haters...deal with it or don't watch it, but get over whining about the calls. The game evolves, the players evolve, time for the fan to evolve.
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!

I think all teams should play hard until the horn sounds. I wish all teams would try to score no matter what the score is. Team's that take it easy at the end of the game are doing a disservice to the game and record books. If the game is over and the other team doesn't want to play then they should concede and refund the fan's their ticket prices or MAN UP and stop the ball NOT pull starters.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

If it wasn't classless then its def classless today. I have no respect for the saints when brees is in in a blowout just putting up passing stats.I cannot wait till the playoffs when somebody crushes them like the seahawks did last year.

How dare they score points and break records!! They should be more sensitive to the feelings of the losers!!
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!

(12-29-2011, 12:20 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: should be glad the saints arent "marching" into seattle this year.. lol!! and its only a regular season game.. tournament time comes its anyones game to win.. green bay is a fine example of that last year.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but what happened in Seattle last year would not happen this year. For one, the team is healthy, and two, Seattlle can't be that lucky two years in a row
(01-01-2012, 03:11 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: If it wasn't classless then its def classless today. I have no respect for the saints when brees is in in a blowout just putting up passing stats.I cannot wait till the playoffs when somebody crushes them like the seahawks did last year.
You know, if you crush those sour grapes, you can make whine
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]