`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to all the fantasy champs out there (which, coincidentally, includes me)

Congrats to all the fantasy champs out there (which, coincidentally, includes me)
i could do the whole Tebow thing here, thank my opponents, thank God....but those that know me know it's gonna be more like this:

celebrate however you want to. i won 92-91 in an absolute squekah, and only because my opponent didnt know the cowboy's kicker was out. dont matter how you win, just the final score

RE: Congrats to all the fantasy champs out there (which, coincidentally, includes me)
I walked away with 2 trophies this year......PPPPPPPPOWWWWWWW!!!!

RE: Congrats to all the fantasy champs out there (which, coincidentally, includes me)
Congrats my manBig Grin I had 6 leagues. Went to the playoffs in 3 of them. In 2 leagues going in as the 1st seed and lost to the 4th seeds in the semis but won the 3rd place games in both. And in 1 league going in as the 4th seed and won it all with CONVICTION!!! SMOKED THE 1ST SEED BY 30+ POINTS IN THE SEMIS AND BEAT THE 3RD SEED BY 18 POINTS IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHTBig Grin BOTH OF US HAD 2 PLAYERS IN THE MONDAY NIGHTER. HE HAD SPROLES AND COLSTON, I HAD JULIO JONES AND JIMMY GRAHAM. WAS PRETTY STOKED ON THE SUPERBOWL WIN. THAT WAS A TOUGH TOUGH LEAGUE

Let's see...I finished in first, second, third ('cause I'm taking Gonzo down next week), fifth, seventh, and I have a league still going.

My resolution for 2012 is to have only two fantasy leagues next year!! LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

i went into tonight's game 3 points down, i had graham, he had turner.

i play 1 league every year, same people, every year. last year, i finished dead last (my wife won last year)

this year, i couldnt make the draft, had my first auto-draft. had terrible injuries, had absolutely no receivers. i flipped between the seahawks defense and the iggles D (which paid off in the end).

but Stafford saved me time and again

Thank You,Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham wrapped up my title tonite.WHO DAT?!?
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

I cant play FF ....it would take to much time away from my cardboard addiction Big Grin
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%