`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Some crazy Legend Pick Ups!! Must See.

RE: Some crazy Legend Pick Ups!! Must See.
IMHO, tiger is scum for what he did to his wife. You COULDN'T PAY me money to take something of him. Of course, I've ONLY collected 1 player and I've collected him since the summer of 1990.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Very Nice!!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Love the Mantle of courseSmile But I really like the on card Tiger auto. Is the Tiger auto serial #'d by any chance? Great stuff!

Sweet Tiger.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Where are the certs from? That DiMaggio looks sketchy at best. I'm not an expert on mantle autos either but know that his auto is one of the most popular autos to forge.

(12-26-2011, 09:43 PM)david campos Wrote: Where are the certs from? That DiMaggio looks sketchy at best. I'm not an expert on mantle autos either but know that his auto is one of the most popular autos to forge.
Think Mantle auto's were forged more than Dimaggio's. Mantle and even Michael Jordan were/are some of the most forged sigs in the hobby.

I'm not on here to critique anyones auto's or whatever (unless asked), but I can say just by looking at the Mantle auto that it looks good to me, but until a paid professional looks at it, I could always be wrong. Unless it's totally obvious then yea.

(12-26-2011, 09:43 PM)david campos Wrote: Where are the certs from? That DiMaggio looks sketchy at best. I'm not an expert on mantle autos either but know that his auto is one of the most popular autos to forge.

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/mi...-108851614

here is what i found on it. Did this before i picked it up with money back guarantee

Not sure there is a collector on here with a mantle, dimaggio, and woods. 2 stars? They are real. I will be sending them out anyway but i assure u theey will pass.
[Image: PhilsBannerFinal.jpg]

The Mantle and Dimaggio are numbered in yellow? What is up with that? Looks like the are both #'d/5000? Are they some sort of special issue? They look nice, though!
[Image: newgwynnlogo-3.jpg]

(12-28-2011, 08:44 PM)supergwynn Wrote: The Mantle and Dimaggio are numbered in yellow? What is up with that? Looks like the are both #'d/5000? Are they some sort of special issue? They look nice, though!
apparently they were numbered to 5000. I am going to send it to jsa. Def will help the value
[Image: PhilsBannerFinal.jpg]

Congrats, those are nice!
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!