Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - Colts win! Vikings fans rejoice!

OT - Colts win! Vikings fans rejoice!
One step closer to Andrew Luck! YESSSSS
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

RE: OT - Colts win! Vikings fans rejoice!
(12-22-2011, 11:27 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: One step closer to Andrew Luck! YESSSSS
Not a fan of Ponder I take it, lol.
I actually think hes got a lot of potential.

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(12-22-2011, 11:27 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: One step closer to Andrew Luck! YESSSSS
Not sure they take Luck, but the potential for trading the #1 away would be awesome!!
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

they don't need Luck... they have Ponder...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I doubt they'd get Luck, they'll trade down and get a lot more draft picks, that's what they seem to do. And they have a LOT of holes to fill, so I think that'd be best.
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/TaylorSOlson/index

Brad Johnson - 112/1836 (6.1%)

Christian Ponder - 24/717 (But I do have three printing plates!)

Eric Decker - 25/711

Cris Carter - 322/2443 (13.18%)

There is no way they trade away #1 unless someone gives up their next two drafts for him...no shot. Zygi is trying to get a new stadium, you dont pass on the best QB prospect since Manning and then ask the public for money. Id take Luck even if Ponder played better this season, just means we could get more for Ponder in a trade.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(12-22-2011, 11:41 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: There is no way they trade away #1 unless someone gives up their next two drafts for him...no shot. Zygi is trying to get a new stadium, you dont pass on the best QB prospect since Manning and then ask the public for money. Id take Luck even if Ponder played better this season, just means we could get more for Ponder in a trade.
I hope your right cause I want Luck as well, BUT I don't think that is the way it will go. They will trade down imo
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I believe the Rams will trade down if they are fortunate/unfortunate enough to win the "Suck for Luck" Sweeps. The Rams can trade down and maybe get Kalil or Justin Blackmon along with a boatload of draft picks to fill the million other holes they have.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

if the rams trade down, kalil wont be there...mn or indy wouldnt be trading up for luck, so they would be 4th or lower. Kalil wouldnt make it past the Vikings. Not sure what Indy does, but if they want to let Wayne walk, they may take Blackmon, and the Rams dont get any of the three...the package they get would have to offset what they are missing out on there.

man the colts are stupid for winning that game
[Image: 49ers.jpg]