`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slideshow of my collection: 2 year anniversary of my return to the hobby

Slideshow of my collection: 2 year anniversary of my return to the hobby
I started collecting low-end cards as a teenager in the 1990s. However, I left the hobby in 2001 and didn't start collecting again until my girlfriend bought me a box of 2009-10 Bowman 48 cards for Christmas two years ago.

In the 24 months since, I've put together a collection of superstar/Hall of Fame players' autographs and game used cards.

To celebrate two years of collecting, I want to share my personal collection with you guys. Hopefully this slideshow works...

RE: Slideshow of my collection: 2 year anniversary of my return to the hobby
That's sweet! No karl Malone??

(12-21-2011, 03:09 PM)adiddy32 Wrote: That's sweet! No karl Malone??
Very perceptive of you!

He's one of the few players I don't currently have a GU or autographed card of. I had a great UD Black patch but decided to sell it because someone made me a great offer. Malone really doesn't have many 'attractive' cards, so I'm being patient and waiting for one to catch my eye.

better take my card out your signature!! haha jk my man thanks for the great cards...when you going to let me have that quad patch?
Collecting KNICKS and IMAN SHUMPERT super collecting
Frazier lettermans from the ALL TIME GREATS
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba

LOVE that Jerry Lucas card in his OSU uni. If you ever come across any extras like that (or of Havlicek, for that matter) be sure to let me know!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-21-2011, 03:46 PM)KnickerPlease Wrote: better take my card out your signature!! haha jk my man thanks for the great cards...when you going to let me have that quad patch?
Haha, yeah, I need to update my signature! I miss that King/Frazier card. It was one of my favourites for a long time.

(12-21-2011, 03:55 PM)buckunteer Wrote: LOVE that Jerry Lucas card in his OSU uni. If you ever come across any extras like that (or of Havlicek, for that matter) be sure to let me know!
It's a cool card isn't it? I really like that set. They chose some fantastic photos, especially of Jerry Lucas and Larry Bird. Press Pass on-card autographs are underrated and undervalued.

yeah dont worry about it i was just joking, but not about that quad patch ill be here when you're ready to part with it Smile
Collecting KNICKS and IMAN SHUMPERT super collecting
Frazier lettermans from the ALL TIME GREATS
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba

Happy Anniversary! You have a great collection!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Love your collection.. I been searching for a Karl Malone auto myself.. tough to find! I want to start a HOF collection, but have too many card sets or other collections going.. Trying to get 50 greatest Lakers autos, but some Players never signed any cards.. so I had to pass them up. I might see if I can get their RC's for the older or deceased players to make up for lack of an auto card.

I love Press Pass Legends.. it is true, they are undervalued. I was lucky to pull a Jerry West and Rose. Rose was so cheap when it first was released. Glad it went up in value.

My Lakers collection can be found at http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb1/j...%20LAKERS/
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Nice Magic/Riley dual auto! Sick quad patch of the Knicks legends. Like the slideshow, is that something for only PB premium members?
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv