`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piratefest 2011

Piratefest 2011
This year I spent more time enjoying events such as Q&A's, games etc., than waiting in the long autograph lines...mostly because I have gotten just about every, if not all, current Pirate's auto's.

[Image: 019-3.jpg]
[Image: 003-36.jpg]
[Image: 004-35.jpg]

Was great to chat w/ James...he was cool, he BS'd with Rachel and I for a moment, and was super friendly. FYI All these JMac items are FT, since they are all doubles. LMK if you're interested.

[Image: 009-15.jpg]

Clint Barmes signed a bajillion auto's for several mobs throughout the day. He told me that he was eager to team up with Neil Walker, and was talking up Walker's defensive and offensive abilities.

[Image: 007-21.jpg]

[Image: 018-3.jpg]

"The Fort" was really cool, my wife and I enjoyed chatting w him for a moment. I have an extra signed McKenry Pirates card FT if anyone is interested.

[Image: 006-22.jpg]

[Image: 005-22.jpg]

"The Hanranator!"

[Image: 001-45.jpg]

[Image: 009-15.jpg]

DCutch was cool, he also took a picture w my Wife.

[Image: 010-10.jpg]

[Image: 011-9.jpg]

Meeting a childhood hero was certainly the highlight of my day, Andy is still in great shape, I told him my softball team could use him if he were interested! He was very accommodating, and even took a pic w me.
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

RE: Piratefest 2011
that's cool, man. I was at Redsfest two weeks ago, and those guys are the nicest you'll ever meet. The downer? I only came away with buying a couple of Bowman Chrome cards: 2010 Stubbs AU, and 2005 Bruce Refractor.

BTW: did you get a chance to meet any former pirates like Dave Parker? If so, was he friendly?
[Image: rattboycopy.jpg]

I NEVER trade Bowman Chrome cards, just so you know Big Grin

That's awesome Jim! I was thinking of making a trip down there this year, but this crazy thing called "Christmas" popped up out of nowhere and took all my money. I like that top JMac. Let me know if we can figure out a trade.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Really nice as usual Jim. Let me know if the James McDonald is still available for trade.

Love the van slyke autos.

(12-19-2011, 10:20 AM)rpspenner Wrote: That's awesome Jim! I was thinking of making a trip down there this year, but this crazy thing called "Christmas" popped up out of nowhere and took all my money. I like that top JMac. Let me know if we can figure out a trade.
We can work something out on the JMac.

(12-19-2011, 05:06 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Really nice as usual Jim. Let me know if the James McDonald is still available for trade.
Which JMac? All are available, as they are all doubles. rspenner has dibs on the team card
(12-19-2011, 07:50 AM)therattboy Wrote: that's cool, man. I was at Redsfest two weeks ago, and those guys are the nicest you'll ever meet. The downer? I only came away with buying a couple of Bowman Chrome cards: 2010 Stubbs AU, and 2005 Bruce Refractor.

BTW: did you get a chance to meet any former pirates like Dave Parker? If so, was he friendly?
I met Van Slyke, he was very cool...Parker was not present.

(12-19-2011, 05:08 PM)supremelou Wrote: Love the van slyke autos.
Thanks! Those were the highlight of my day!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]