`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone seen MarinoCollector around ???

Anyone seen MarinoCollector around ???
Has anyone herd or seen MarinoCollector lately? I have a trade going with him which I know he received and have been waiting on my end...starting to get a little worried because it says he has no trades and nothing for trade...it shows he logs in but hasn't posted in like 10 days....anyone?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: Anyone seen MarinoCollector around ???
yeah, he packed up and disappeared a while ago... I was looking into a trade with him, but I am so glad we didn't finalize it... hopefully he comes back and settles up...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-18-2011, 11:46 AM)superynaldo Wrote: yeah, he packed up and disappeared a while ago... I was looking into a trade with him, but I am so glad we didn't finalize it... hopefully he comes back and settles up...
that sux...hope he didnt make away with my certified immortals marino jsy for free....)0;
Bucket

marinocollector or marinoisking?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Can't be Marinocollector, he was on yesterday.

(12-18-2011, 11:46 AM)superynaldo Wrote: yeah, he packed up and disappeared a while ago... I was looking into a trade with him, but I am so glad we didn't finalize it... hopefully he comes back and settles up...
You have never made any trades with me... that is Marinoisking..
(12-18-2011, 11:57 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: that sux...hope he didnt make away with my certified immortals marino jsy for free....)0;
We finalized the trade 5 DAYS ago... you havent PMed me NOTHING... and you want to ask the boards? I havent received my end yet either, you dont see my going around crying to everyone.

I have been on, I have been posting. I have talked to many members on here. Im checking to see if my wife went to the PO like she said she would. Worse case scenario it goes out today.

WOW.
My fault, I was mistaken. We finalized last Sunday. You mailed out 5 days ago. As far as I know, it was shipped. Wife is out shopping. Hopefully she responds in a timely manner to my text.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(12-18-2011, 12:08 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: marinocollector or marinoisking?
Marinocollector......not marinoisking.....checked the dc# and said it was delivered but he never checked his end as sent out so I hope it works out....
(12-18-2011, 12:43 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: You have never made any trades with me... that is Marinoisking..

We finalized the trade 5 DAYS ago... you havent PMed me NOTHING... and you want to ask the boards? I havent received my end yet either, you dont see my going around crying to everyone.

I have been on, I have been posting. I have talked to many members on here. Im checking to see if my wife went to the PO like she said she would. Worse case scenario it goes out today.

WOW.
My fault, I was mistaken. We finalized last Sunday. You mailed out 5 days ago. As far as I know, it was shipped. Wife is out shopping. Hopefully she responds in a timely manner to my text.
All I asked is if anyone has herd from or seen you post.....didn't jump to anything yet....I was burned on trades before so I wanted to see if anyone has herd from you because I had not...that is all....not that big of a trade...just the point of being burned on a trade...sent $170 in cards to one member and never got anything in return and was never made right
Bucket

Wife just messaged me back... "No sorry... waitin til unicorns done 2g2 PO. 2days 1st day out since. Goin 2day."

She has a crochet business... www.facebook.com/joyfulwhimsey ... she apparently made an executive decision on mailing. The PO's in Jax have automated self-help machines that she will use to mail the Raiders.

I havent been to the mailing address in a few days because I wasn't expecting anything, since you mailed only 5 days ago. If we trade in the future, I would appreciate you to extend the courtesy of a PM before you call me out on the boards for not sending.
(12-18-2011, 12:51 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Marinocollector......not marinoisking.....checked the dc# and said it was delivered but he never checked his end as sent out so I hope it works out....

All I asked is if anyone has herd from or seen you post.....didn't jump to anything yet....I was burned on trades before so I wanted to see if anyone has herd from you because I had not...that is all....not that big of a trade...just the point of being burned on a trade...sent $170 in cards to one member and never got anything in return and was never made right
Well, I apologize that she hasn't mailed. I assumed she did, as she mentioned she got someone her hats on Tuesday, but it was a local person.
With my work, its near impossible for me to go myself. I also would not have updated the trade manager more than likely... I find it difficult to keep up with all the tiny things with all the sites I am on... Just being candid. I understand your concerns, I hope you can understand my own in this situation. I was setting up to watch the Fins game and receive texts from members on here that I was being called out and hurry to log on. I have been logged on to Beckett and posting these past few days, so I am confused why you said I have not. i do not think i have started any threads, but that's because i do not have much time to think about subjects. 10 years of online forums, the subjects all run together. I will make sure I update the trade properly as beckett would like and PM you the DC #.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(12-18-2011, 12:59 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Wife just messaged me back... "No sorry... waitin til unicorns done 2g2 PO. 2days 1st day out since. Goin 2day."

She has a crochet business... www.facebook.com/joyfulwhimsey ... she apparently made an executive decision on mailing. The PO's in Jax have automated self-help machines that she will use to mail the Raiders.

I havent been to the mailing address in a few days because I wasn't expecting anything, since you mailed only 5 days ago. If we trade in the future, I would appreciate you to extend the courtesy of a PM before you call me out on the boards for not sending.

Well, I apologize that she hasn't mailed. I assumed she did, as she mentioned she got someone her hats on Tuesday, but it was a local person.
With my work, its near impossible for me to go myself. I also would not have updated the trade manager more than likely... I find it difficult to keep up with all the tiny things with all the sites I am on... Just being candid. I understand your concerns, I hope you can understand my own in this situation. I was setting up to watch the Fins game and receive texts from members on here that I was being called out and hurry to log on. I have been logged on to Beckett and posting these past few days, so I am confused why you said I have not. i do not think i have started any threads, but that's because i do not have much time to think about subjects. 10 years of online forums, the subjects all run together. I will make sure I update the trade properly as beckett would like and PM you the DC #.
all i saw was that you logged in, not that you posted and when i saw you had nothing for trade and no trades i started to get a little concerned. thanks...will think next time instead of just losing my head...lol...thanks for the updates, they are greatly appreciated.
Bucket

are you guys trading outside of the system?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)