`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need opinion on HUGE autos

Need opinion on HUGE autos
I recently purchased a signed ball with a COA that comes with it with the matching holograms. The only "problem" is the COA is from a "no-name" company. There are 6 autographs on the ball. Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Tony Romo, and Philip Rivers. I called PSA/DNA today, they said it would be $100 to have the ball checked and authenticated through them. Given the names on the ball and the value of it, would it be worth spending the $100 and having the "big name" COA company to have their name on it? Please let me know what you guys think. THANKS!
Looking for all Calvin Johnson, Matt Ryan and Chris Johnson 2 Color Patches and
Autos!

RE: Need opinion on HUGE autos
I guess it depends how much you have put into it already or if your going to sell it.

If its PC and you already spent alot I would say no.

If your selling it then yes

I would be looking to sell but not for many years. I got a great deal so I'm not in it that much. I guess my basic question is for resell value would it increase more than $100 for psa/DNA instead of a no-name COA?

(12-16-2011, 07:00 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: I guess it depends how much you have put into it already or if your going to sell it.

If its PC and you already spent alot I would say no.

If your selling it then yes
Autos!

(12-16-2011, 08:23 PM)legacy02 Wrote: I would be looking to sell but not for many years. I got a great deal so I'm not in it that much. I guess my basic question is for resell value would it increase more than $100 for psa/DNA instead of a no-name COA?
If I were buying it, I would definitely feel more comfortable with a reputable COA.

do you have a picture of the ball
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

wow your right about the huge autos part. I would say yes get it authenticated if you plan to keep some integrity, respect and value in the ball. Most people will look at the no name COA and think ya thats a fake, but if you can get a reputable company to certify it, itll garner the respect and price tag it deserves.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Who's the no name authenticator?
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

If I get it authenticated by PSA, would do you guys think this ball would be worth right now and maybe in the future?
Autos!

Personally, unless it's authenticated by a company I know and trust, I don't regard it as authenticated at all. As for the value, I would expect it could probably fetch upwards of $2k?

Getting it authenticated by PSA will not hurt, it will just solidify that they are in fact real.... as far as value.... I would put the ball in the area of $1k. They are all top QB's in the league, but they are only that... NOW if Romo and Rivers gets a SB ring or they all become members of the 40,000 yd club ( Peyton is the only there now with Brady soon to be) then I could see it going for more money in the future. JMO
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1