`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting out of the hobby

RE: Getting out of the hobby
Sell as many as you can individually then take the rest to a shop. They'll give you about 10-15% of BV. You'd be better off to give them to goodwill and take the write off. Sad
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(12-13-2011, 11:59 PM)budmademewizer Wrote: ROFLMAO
Dead serious, Longhorn nation is a sacred trust and red aint part of it! Big Grin I have walked out of customers homes that were OU fans, refuse to work for them, lol! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(12-14-2011, 12:33 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Sell as many as you can individually then take the rest to a shop. They'll give you about 10-15% of BV. You'd be better off to give them to goodwill and take the write off. Sad
+1 yea sell as many of the bigger BV individually as you can and then you might try player/team lots and maybe auto/gu lots or something like that. Sorry to hear your getting out , good luck to you.
You might also wanna try COMC if you dont need money super fast. Also it might be worth checking out one of those places that says they will sell your stuff for you online...there is one in my area but never tried it.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I agree... the shops will RAPE you, especially if you try to ditch them as a lot... feebay hurts, but at least you will get better money... I am in the process of selling and trading my VY collection, and it hasn't been easy...Sad good luck!!! so sorry you have to leave...Sad
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-13-2011, 11:17 PM)ironman71635 Wrote: Due to the fact that I am unemployed i need some money and need to sell off my collection. Would I be better off selling the cards individually or selling the whole lot to a card shop ?

Sorry to hear this. At least you have your priorities straight...cardboard last!

Also, if you are looking to sell I would be interested in ALL low end rookies, and maybe even base.

Please PM me what you have (if you are interested), and how much you are looking to get.

Thank you, and best of luck!

Thanks for the Advice , I listed them all on Fee Bay and I WILL BE BACK
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

Send me the link please via pm.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(12-14-2011, 12:50 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Dead serious, Longhorn nation is a sacred trust and red aint part of it! Big Grin I have walked out of customers homes that were OU fans, refuse to work for them, lol! Smile
LOL I just got Bud into college football. Took him to his first Razorback game last year and we went to two games this year. He doesn't have the hate in his heart for them nasty burnt orange uniforms like I do. But that ok cause I have enough for the both of us. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

Always hate to see someone leave the Hobby. I have slowed quite a bit b/c i changed my focus and have contimplated leaving quite a few times.
Hope things turn around for you and you find a job and are able to get back in the hobby i'm sure you still love.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(12-15-2011, 02:38 AM)ironman71635 Wrote: LOL I just got Bud into college football. Took him to his first Razorback game last year and we went to two games this year. He doesn't have the hate in his heart for them nasty burnt orange uniforms like I do. But that ok cause I have enough for the both of us. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Hahahaha, it isnt hate brother just very strong dislike. OU would be the only one that I really, really fume about, lol!!!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]