`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Jobs at Beckett

Jobs at Beckett
We're often asked about employment opportunities at Beckett. While there are not any specific openings that we are trying to fill right now, occasionally there is a need for a new full time hire, or even a part time position that may suddenly become available. We're also always on the look out for freelance writers and hobby contributors in both the editorial and pricing areas. If you feel you have the skills, the knowledge level, and the desire to become part of Beckett in any capacity please send your story ideas, resume, and/or hobby background information to:

careers@beckett.com

ATTN: Dan Hitt

RE: Jobs at Beckett
I'd like to be Chief of Staff of the boxbreaking section haha. But seriously, great magazine!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

That would be an AWESOME job!!! Big Grin

hey Dan ..... if you're looking for a freelance writer I'm game Smile

pbean

I would love to help out with the website.. heck, I'd probably do it for trade (free grading or something) .. I do PHP, MySQL, and JavaScript at a high level... I was the former web development team lead at ZAGG Inc. (Zagg.com) and I own my own web development business. I'm also working on my own PHP framework currently...

I don't know if the website issues recently have anything to do with this, but to me it seems like you could use some additional help with your website..

Clint

(12-08-2011, 11:18 AM)dhitt Wrote: If you feel you have the skills, the knowledge level, and the desire to become part of Beckett in any capacity please send your story ideas, resume, and/or hobby background information to:

careers@beckett.com

ATTN: Dan Hitt
Web developer, freelance writer ,blah blah blah...if you guys could only read. LOL, Im just joking guys don't get all bunched up.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Any need for an accountant?!

I wouldn't mind being a Beckett go-fer.
Appearance over book value. I've seen some real high-end doozies....

(12-08-2011, 07:28 PM)ctyler86 Wrote: I would love to help out with the website.. heck, I'd probably do it for trade (free grading or something) .. I do PHP, MySQL, and JavaScript at a high level... I was the former web development team lead at ZAGG Inc. (Zagg.com) and I own my own web development business. I'm also working on my own PHP framework currently...

I don't know if the website issues recently have anything to do with this, but to me it seems like you could use some additional help with your website..

Clint
thats awesome man.. I love zagg.. Im currently a mobile sales manager for best buy and push those products everyday! The screen shields are my favorite. It breaks my heart to see people buy a pack of three shields that have to be constantly replaced where as zagg offers one with free lifetime replacement and will never come off, short of throwing it thru a wood chipper. lol
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset