`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me spend my money.

RE: Help me spend my money.
What fun is just buying singles. Dont really have any one player im collecting.

Well I spent a ton on hobby this year and only pulled 2 big hits. A gorge bush auto from ginger, and a Cabrera auto relic #25 from gypsy. I spent $200 last week in retail packs and blasters and pulled 2 gold autos and a Harper auto refactor. I honestly am waiting until next year to buy anymore cards. Next years baseball has real gold cards and big name autos with a wrapper redemption from hobby. I would say wait until January and go for series 1 jumbos. The details are on the Beckett home page if you want a preview of it. Jmo..

yea buy the singles you want...buy some blasters or something if you need scratch the busting wax itch since your getting back into the hobby..just my opinion..HOWEVER if you chose to drop money on hobby boxes and are looking for highend hits, triple threads is highend product..

Thanks for the replies guys. hitting up a couple local shops i found tomorrow. weel see what i can get my hands on.

post your pulls/pickups if possible!! Goodluck!

Ended up breaking a box of marquee that was on sale. Posted in the box breaks section. Didnt post everything, as i snuck off to the LCS at lunch. Haha

Triple Threads! Product of the year!