`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemptions (grrr...)

Panini Redemptions (grrr...)
Hey everyone! I'm just wondering how many people out there are still waiting for Panini redemptions from 2010-11. I'm waiting on two Luxury Suite redemptions. One is part of a trade, and I redeemed the other in August. Irritating! J.

RE: Panini Redemptions (grrr...)
It's for this very reason, the lack of available cards from the redemption programs, that I will not purchase any product that has a redemption.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

waiting for a chris mason scratching the surface...from about april.

I ended up calling Panini to get 2 replacement cards for my redemption's. When I called, they actually had one of them and never sent it out. I'm not gone sugar coat this, I F'n hate their redemption process. But after I called and talk to the only woman that seems to work there, I got my cards about 6 days later.

One other note, when you place the order for the card, depending if you pick 2 or 4 months you want to wait in order to get a replacement, they will hold you to that.
Collecting Patrick Roy and will look at all buckets

Roy PC - https://patrickroycollection.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

I'm still waiting for 1 of my 3 certified redemption of last year...and i pulled one of this year i'm afraid to redeem it lol..
MVP Total Project 10031/19603 51.2% (may be a bit more...with the beckett downtime i may have missed some...)

www.ithor.webs.com

I don't like buckets...i won't look at them and don't ask me to look at them

it is sad state if I read what I did, they had 1 card already but didn't mail it out... come on folks
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

i have had the best results dealing with a part-time receptionist named Terry Martin. i had 2 outstanding redemptions for copies of the same card, outstanding since April of '11. called and spoke to M®s. Martin... seems the cards were just waiting for someone to find them and put them in the mail. she had my cards in the mail and status changed by 1:00 pm the next day.

you could call the phone number panini provides on their site and maybe try to get ahold of Terry, or email her at reception@paniniamerica.net

best of luck either way. Terry is on top of her game. but she only works 1-5 pm CST.