`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Need help completing 2005 Sweet Spot Classic Materials Set...

Need help completing 2005 Sweet Spot Classic Materials Set...
Putting this set together and would appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks. Mike

RE: Help with 2005 Sweet Spot Classic Materials Set...
(12-05-2011, 11:10 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Putting this set together and would appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks. Mike
Most of the set is readily available in a number of places - but be prepared to wait for a Ruth or a Cobb - Im not finding many of these available. When they are they are around $200.00 ea.

Only two Im missing. I have a number of doubles - let me know if you interested in a list.

i have a couple
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(12-05-2011, 11:32 PM)azhollow Wrote: Most of the set is readily available in a number of places - but be prepared to wait for a Ruth or a Cobb - Im not finding many of these available. When they are they are around $200.00 ea.

Only two Im missing. I have a number of doubles - let me know if you interested in a list.
Yeah. The Stargell will be the hardest to get being an SP. Fun looking set though and a nice challenge!
(12-05-2011, 11:35 PM)elberson Wrote: i have a couple
Offer sent. Only saw the Ripken. What others do you have?

i didnt see anything i liked.... ireallllllllllly wanted that cobb bat
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

(12-05-2011, 11:44 PM)elberson Wrote: i didnt see anything i liked.... ireallllllllllly wanted that cobb bat
Its part of a pending trade right now. Sorry.

no problem, if it doen't work out lmk, thanks

(12-05-2011, 11:53 PM)elberson Wrote: no problem, if it doen't work out lmk, thanks
will do.

RE: Need Help with 2005 Sweet Spot Classic Materials Set...
anyone have any available ft? all my wants are listed in org

RE: Need Help with 2005 Sweet Spot Classic Materials Set...
hey, any luck with that cobb trade? i really would like it