Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User MIA?

User MIA?
Hey guys,

I just wanted to check and see if anybody has any current trades going with user "jmc316." He seems to have disappeared. I mailed my end of a trade almost two weeks ago and haven't heard anything (no cards, no responses to messages) from him since several days before I mailed. Anybody else dealing with this or have any idea where he went? I was waiting on some pretty decent cards.

Thanks.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

RE: User MIA?
I've had another user contact me about him. I've tried getting in contact with him but with no luck so far. I'll add you to the list of people he owes.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Thanks a bundle.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Sorry this happen to you man
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I'm just not sure what might have hapend. He has a realy high feedback score and has had excellent feedback left the last month and then, nothing. The last feedbck was left the day before I last heard from. Hopefully he shows back up.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

These things happen and I never understand why. I tend to think the worst but it never ends up being the worst. Its always excuses like "I was real busy and had to step away." or some other excuse that never accounts for leaving a trader high and dry. On one hand I always hope they have a great excuse like a death in the family or illness, but then I am relieved when its a lame excuse cause you don't want to see anyone dealing with the hardships I mentioned.

Good luck man!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Thanks. It's like the guy dropped off the face of the earth all of a sudden. Great communication and then...nada.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos