`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
baby nights trading well at hosptal

RE: baby nights trading well at hosptal
(11-30-2011, 07:22 PM)john1580 Wrote: dude how could you be in the hospital with your newborn worrying about trades ? I dnt mean to be a dbag or anything , but right after my daughter was born they knocked my wife out to let her sleep for a while and get some relief, and that whole time i sat there staring at my newborn girl and tearing up and greeting family and all that .....wtf are you doing on this site right now ? for god's sake you just brought a kid into this world and you're worried about a trade thread ? Wtf ?

we've traded and talked so i dnt mean any offense , but i find this thread rediculous
I agree man you should be holding and staring at the child and watching the girlfriend sleep. Its all something you wanna soak in bud.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

congrats on your "rookie"
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

well 2 awnser your question john the baby did not come till around 1015 at night so by he time she came and they had her brestfeed and all that it was late trust me i did my far share of holding her and all that and greeting family even though that mostly happened day after she was born but well she is sleeping or brest feeding there aint much u can do except just sit around hence why i made this thread
honestly even when i was telling her that i would hold her so she could sleep she couldnt sleep trust me i tried lol my gf is one of those people when she aint really in her house she cant sleep that well trust me i was not on this very much in the 48 hours that i have been at the hospital i have maybe been on the comp 2 hours
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I shipped out your side of the trade today DC#9101128882300027016878

Thanks!

Tried to pm not working,So going this route
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

ya i think a lot of communactions things aint working since they updated 2 this new thing
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Congrats!!!!
They do grow up fast, enjoy the ride

(11-30-2011, 07:22 PM)john1580 Wrote: dude how could you be in the hospital with your newborn worrying about trades ? I dnt mean to be a dbag or anything , but right after my daughter was born they knocked my wife out to let her sleep for a while and get some relief, and that whole time i sat there staring at my newborn girl and tearing up and greeting family and all that .....wtf are you doing on this site right now ? for god's sake you just brought a kid into this world and you're worried about a trade thread ? Wtf ?

we've traded and talked so i dnt mean any offense , but i find this thread rediculous
+1
and now my daughter is 20 mos and i still don't have as much time as i want on here
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.