`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Durant Mailday w/scans

Kevin Durant Mailday w/scans
Just at work/school trying to drag out the last couple hours of my day and thought I would share a couple Durants that I got in before Thanksgiving but didn't get the chance to scan until now.

4/10
[Image: kevindurant.jpg]

and the one I was really excited about. You will crap your pants when you find out what I paid for this! I jumped all over it right before the lock out ended.............wait for it..................28.50 with shipping! Anyways, I thought it was a pretty good steal considering both players and the fact its numbered to 35.

[Image: kevindurantandkobebryant.jpg]

RE: Kevin Durant Mailday w/scans
Pretty sweet, two of my favorite players
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I saw your video on youtube. Sweet mailday! Congrats!!
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

amazing even tho i am a kings fan durant is one of my favorite players.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm trying to be more active as far as recording my maildays on the tube.

I'm really hoping to make a big splash purchase at the Houston Tristar show at the end of January. I wish it would get here already! I've been looking forward to it since August.

Are you in the Houston area? I am in Pflugerville, which is just outside of Austin. Good luck with your trades?
Mickey

(12-01-2011, 06:52 PM)mickey871 Wrote: Are you in the Houston area? I am in Pflugerville, which is just outside of Austin. Good luck with your trades?
Mickey
I actually live in Huntsville which is about 70 miles north of Houston. My wife and I want to visit Austin so bad. We are both going to get our masters from UT and we both bleed Orange and White!

Hook Em!

Nice mailday!
Congrats!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Huntsville, huh? I went to Sam, and my wife is from College Station, so maybe we can meet up and trade some time. I hope you have a great holiday.
Mickey

(12-02-2011, 09:07 AM)mickey871 Wrote: Huntsville, huh? I went to Sam, and my wife is from College Station, so maybe we can meet up and trade some time. I hope you have a great holiday.
Mickey
We definetly need to try man. I'm a student right now at SAM majoring in Kinesiology. Almost done too, just got to push through these last couple semesters. My wife graduated from here about a year and half ago.

You planning on going to the show in January?