`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Die Cuts for trade

Diamond Die Cuts for trade
Just received a partial shipment from my Topps Diamond Giveaway account. Regular (non-black) diamond die cuts include:

Miguel Cabrera,
Pujols,
Strasburg,
X Hellickson X,
Koufax*,
Ripken*,
Ichiro,
Guerrero,
Tulowitzki,
Kershaw, and
X Freeman X
Hanley Ramirez*

All are in my Org and listed FT. I'm trying to add to my Verlander PC right now and would strongly prefer that any trade involve a substantial Verlander component. If we can make a deal, great. If not, no hard feelings either way.

UPDATE: the Freeman and Hellickson are now spoken for. The Ripken, Koufax, and Ramirez are part of a pending trade.

Also, in case anyone is wondering, according to my Topps invoice, the diamond anniversary factory sets are said to be on "back order," so hopefully more are on the way.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: Diamond Die Cuts for trade
Interested in the freeman Ripken kershaw and ichiro. Lmk. Thanks!
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

check me for the hellickson and the stras
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Got a Freeman on Diamond Giveaway. Last year, I never sent in postage for my online cards. Can anybody inform me about the conditon of the 1950's,and 60,s cards Topps sent back. A lot of people want to trade vintage for the Freeman. Also---Do I have to pay 19.99 to trade:Or is that to price my Organize, and add cards to it??? Thanks Alan
New to Internet Any help on trading talking online would be great

(12-01-2011, 12:33 PM)jerzcollal563 Wrote: Got a Freeman on Diamond Giveaway. Last year, I never sent in postage for my online cards. Can anybody inform me about the conditon of the 1950's,and 60,s cards Topps sent back. A lot of people want to trade vintage for the Freeman. Also---Do I have to pay 19.99 to trade:Or is that to price my Organize, and add cards to it??? Thanks Alan
I've heard that the condition of the vintage cards isn't so hot. From what's been posted on the boards, the best you could hope for is a 7 or 8 and that's probably being optimistic. If I were trading the Freeman for vintage (50s-60s) on the diamond site, I'd want a single card worth at least $20. An even trade would seal the deal though. That's just me though.

Also, the $19.99 buys you the price guide, but you don't need it to trade. I believe you can load 100 cards FT without paying a subscription fee.
(12-01-2011, 10:26 AM)capncush Wrote: Interested in the freeman Ripken kershaw and ichiro. Lmk. Thanks!
I quickly scanned your FT cards from my phone and nothing immediately caught my eye. I'll give it another look though when I get on a real computer later. Thanks.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*