`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

RE: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
(12-01-2011, 01:34 AM)kstjst Wrote: i busted 9 boxes and only got one.
9 Boxes!!? Wow, I dont plan on getting that many boxes. Looks like im screwed unless I pay 100 bucks on ebay for it

(12-01-2011, 02:02 AM)eldapeeze Wrote: 9 Boxes!!? Wow, I dont plan on getting that many boxes. Looks like im screwed unless I pay 100 bucks on ebay for it
just wait it out... you can wait for box prices to drop down or you might see one at a show for cheap. the guy at my last show had one for a bit cheaper then normal ebay prices at the time...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

got mine out of a blaster

(12-01-2011, 02:02 AM)eldapeeze Wrote: 9 Boxes!!? Wow, I dont plan on getting that many boxes. Looks like im screwed unless I pay 100 bucks on ebay for it
The singles price is not that high anymore...you can get em on ebay for anywhere from $75 to $90. you should try checking out auctions that are scheduled to end at odd times and on odd days (i.e. later on the east coast and on tuesdays or thrusdays -- that's when i find the best deals). just don't get into a bidding war. it may be tough to pull from a box/case, but since it's UD, there's a ton of cases out there.

Add the auction to your watch list and don't bid at all. Install the app on your smart phone and you'll get an alert when it's ending. Pull up the auction place your max bid with 50-10 seconds remaining (I go about $5-$10 higher than the current bid) and 9 times out of 10 you'll get it.

Of course with a card as wanted as RNH YG it may be more difficult than that.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

I just started collecting. Figured sense I love hockey so much why not.. sounds like a fun thing to get into. But anyways my first box just got to my house and I was about on my 15th pack and there it was. RNH #214. I felt a rush. Never new collecting cards could be that exciting. Just thought I would share with you guys. Thanks

Nice pull mr_syn welcome to the hobby
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I pulled one out of the first box, first pack I opened this year of S1. Since then I have opened 3 more boxes about 10 tins and 4 or 5 blasters and have not pulled a one. Go figure.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

I pulled a RNH out of the first box I bought too. If you're looking to pick one up, the best time to do so is the day after 2012-13 UD Series 1 comes out. Everyone will be trying to get Nail Yakupov & dumping RNH in order to have money to buy next year's product.

Got 2 hobby boxes at the LCS, pulled his Canvas YG halfway through the second.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-