`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW! I guess I need to address this. THE FACTS

WOW! I guess I need to address this. THE FACTS
really hate to waste my time with a bunch of people that were not even included but here it goes for the record. Rogue posted a thread that he needed a card and was not in a position to purchase it himself. I on my own posted on that thread I would go and get it for him. rgf or whatever then began to PM me that he would also go after it. He told me that he had a $20 on it as MAX bid. I said okay no problem I will pick up after that if I need to and no matter how high i need to I will win it for him. I waited til bid went beyond $20 once I did, I did as I said I would and put a $100 max bid to secure it. I won it at like $28. There ya go...there ya have it. By the way, I have already sent that card out, he received it and I still have not received anything. I took a couple of cards he offered just because. I don't even need them for PC or anything. On a serious note, I have made close to 100 trades on here and have not tried to get over on anyone. Funny how the only post on that other thread are not people I have traded with. Its just the people that like to ride Lump...it all good though. Sorry you were misinformed. Next time just ask, I dodge no one.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

RE: WOW! I guess I need to address this.
The part that stuck out for me was Lump mentioned you asked for a kings ransom on the card. IMO if you agree to buy something for someone you sell it for what you got it for. Asking for a couple a bucks extra to cover s/h on your end is fair but based on what lump said you tried to take advantage of the situation. Are you saying that is untrue?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(11-29-2011, 12:12 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: The part that stuck out for me was Lump mentioned you asked for a kings ransom on the card. IMO if you agree to buy something for someone you sell it for what you got it for. Asking for a couple a bucks extra to cover s/h on your end is fair but based on what lump said you tried to take advantage of the situation. Are you saying that is untrue?
i Paid like $28 for the card on the bay. I never said what I would need in return. when i looked at what rogue had i noticed there was not anything i could use so i told him I have the card and it aint going nowhere. just let me know when you get anything cowboys or von miller. finally i guess once he got impatient he offered me two cards in a trade. i said i did not have any interst in them but my dad was an earl campbell (which was one of the cards) fan and i would give it to him for xmas. that was exactly how it happened.
here is how it went for all of those that were misinformed:

rogue655 Wrote:Hey man, i already replied in the banner thread but i cant thank you enough. check my bucket and let me know what i can do to get it from you

ME:i got the 1/1 yellow in the mail today. let me know what you would like to trade for it.
rogue Hey man, just checking to see if you saw anything you may be interested in
ME: didn't see anything at the moment for PC or I felt I could make some of my money back on. No worries though, it ain't going anywhere.
Rogue: i doubt i'll be getting anything new in soon. But heres an offer i'm willing to make. A crisp Dan Marino RC and my earl campbell GU'd auto /34 for it
ME:i will do that for ya. i know you need the card and i don't. sounds good man. I would like a banner made when you have a chance. like i said Dez bryant in cowboys uniform and von miller in texas A&M uniform.
rogue:I started it a week or so ago. i'll probably wrap it up tomorrow night.

rogue:i can ship those cards out saturday if that deal works for you
ME:that deal works for me. My dad was an Oiler so i will just give the Earl to him for Xmas. send trade offer.
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I take offense at the "gossiping like females" comment. Buddy, I know many guys-and the forums here will prove it, that can give gossip, and take it, just as much or more than any woman I know...

Geeze...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(11-29-2011, 12:25 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I'm not sure about anyone else, but I take offense at the "gossiping like females" comment. Buddy, I know many guys-and the forums here will prove it, that can give gossip, and take it, just as much or more than any woman I know...

Geeze...
i do apologize ma'am. Sorry to offend you.
(11-29-2011, 12:32 AM)bpab16 Wrote: i do apologize ma'am. Sorry to offend you.
is that better?