`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars Albert Pujols

2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars Albert Pujols
I have a 2001 Leaf Rookies and Start freshmen Orientation Alpert Pujols Autograph bat card and it is not listed because of the rarity of it. Does anyone have any idea how much this is worth?

RE: 2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars Albert Pujols
What is the serial numbering? A scan of the card would be awesome if you can provide one.

If I had to guess, I would say probably around the 700-800 range. A nice Pujols auto is usually 300-400 retail but with his rookie year, I would definetly say more depending on the numbering and demand. Maybe even alot more, SCAN POR FAVOR!

I will try and get a scan up but its not even numbered the book says its an SP. Less than 100

sorry i am kind of new at this. I have taken a picture of my card on my camera but i cant get it to attach because of the size. Is there any other way to get a picture up on here?

upload to a photohosting site (people here like photobucket. i use imageshack.us because it doesnt require registration. also: webshots.com)

once you upload a pic, copy the "forum code". then post that here

Thanks for the help Jacoby....Below is the forum code...

[Image: dscn0352s.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awesome looking card! A little blurry but can definetly see the auto, mojo at its best.

The 2 I see on the bay right now are going for 2,600+ so you could be looking some where at that. I would check other sites and see if you can find more to really get a good since at what they are going for in the secondary market.

Wow nice that is good news! I was trying to search for it on the bay but couldnt find it. Do you suggest selling it or do u think it could go up. I'm trying to determine if its hit its peak.

(11-28-2011, 09:36 AM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Awesome looking card! A little blurry but can definetly see the auto, mojo at its best.

The 2 I see on the bay right now are going for 2,600+ so you could be looking some where at that. I would check other sites and see if you can find more to really get a good since at what they are going for in the secondary market.
What did you search to find it on eBay, as I can't seem to find one let alone 2 on there?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(11-28-2011, 09:43 AM)dahl09 Wrote: Wow nice that is good news! I was trying to search for it on the bay but couldnt find it. Do you suggest selling it or do u think it could go up. I'm trying to determine if its hit its peak.
You can search sold items on eBay by clicking on "advanced search" and then selecting "only sold items" or something along those lines. Nice card!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*