`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers PC ........ What should I do??

RE: Aaron Rodgers PC ........ What should I do??
Sell and buy some Suh's....I hear he has been a hot topic lately.

By the way....that was a joke.

I have been in the same dilemma as you with my Stafford PC. Earlier in the year, his stuff was hot....Hugo held onto it because I think it will get higher.

If you dont plan on keeping them to pass down to ur kids/grandiose....I'd sell most and hold some.
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

Keep your faves and a few that might go up in value...otherwise, sell while the selling is good. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I'm a Packers fan and collector too. Keep the best RCs, then sell the rest. It may be the only time you can sell non-rookie cards of his, and that is tough for ANY player.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

wait till the playoffs and sell. Just about any star player is gonna rise in value then
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Thank you all, for oyur comments & opinions. It seems as if the majority of you are saying sell (which I am leaning towards). And like some have said earlier, it is only cardboard, and I dont have any kids (yet. maybe in a few years, lol) to pass a collection to, and I DO plan on keeping a few key items, such as some rare gu & rc's.

Still not completely sure what Im gonna do yet, cuz since the Pack is my team, IT IS hard to sell pc items. But, most of the stuff I would be getting rid of is stuff that would not be "too" hard to get back down the road.

Thank you again for all your input! It is VERY MUCH appreciated!! And if anyone else has any comments or opinions, please feel free to share! Smile Thanks!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Well like you said you want to move up in quality. I too am selling off a few of my murrays so i can get some of his very best cards. Its painful but i gotta get em before they are gone and cost too much so itll be worth it.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(11-26-2011, 04:20 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Well like you said you want to move up in quality. I too am selling off a few of my murrays so i can get some of his very best cards. Its painful but i gotta get em before they are gone and cost too much so itll be worth it.
I hear ya! It really tough to let go of pc stuff! But, Im trying to look at the big picture. I think I would be alot happier with a handful of nice, high end Arods than a plentiful stash of lower end stuff. Im even thinking about doing something similar with the rest of my Packers pc (Favre excluded. I want EVERYTHING of his, lol). I've jus spent so many years collecting everything & anything of green bay, that I could get my hands on (mostly all lower end stuff) & Ive always been envious of people's pc's who had all the top, high end stuff. I will try to update this thread with what I decide to do. Best of luck your collection as well! Smile

[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

should you decide to sell some arod base cards and parallels drop a post here, i may hit you up. Im looking to finish a rodgers 2010 chrome rainbow and im still missing several (purple,gold,red). I also need a red clay matthews inception. I dont know if you got any of those or even if you plan on selling but let me know if you do and il make you a good offer.