`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2 Packers Rookie Cards James Jones Contenders RC Auto + Jordy Nelson SPx Dual Jersey

2 Packers Rookie Cards James Jones Contenders RC Auto + Jordy Nelson SPx Dual Jersey
I have these 2 Packers Rookie Cards FS or FT. I'd sell them both for $13.50 Delivered within the US. If you're not interested in both of them. I also priced them seperately.

2007 James Jones Contenders Rookie Auto $10 Delivered
[Image: Death1Platinum001-4.jpg]

2008 Jordy Nelson UD SPx Winning Materials Dual Jersey #ed 049/199 $6 Delivered
[Image: Death1Platinum002-7.jpg]

I've completed well over 200 trades here on the Beckett Message Boards. I stopped using these Boards back when Beckett updated their site back in 2007. After they updated the Site, it was Nightmare to use. So a lot of collectors including myself left. Before they had this Orginize Program.

It looks like they updated the Site again. The site looks like its a lot easier to use now. So I'm going to start using these Forums again!!

My Old user ID was: wilblas

I tried logging into my old Beckett account and it said that I had to reregister with them to use the Forums. So that's what I did.

Here's a small list of members that I've completed trades with in the past.

Zackfeld52, Shultz19, ThePatchMan, Pitts23, awfg2001, zcose.com, Benlee66, Manning NYG, coqxxx4, BGT Masters of TIKI D, papapitts, james5348, hurls88, chiefsfans, coolector29, weaseltreats, CRAZYLOX, bigmack, kazmo77, matth1020, RookieCardFan, jdogg8, liberatemadness, chowell3fan, broncosfan187, Serving 4 The King, ryanfan03, CARDCRAZEY, *bgs-gems*, Geoffrey R. Stein, slamma3, peaceandlove, Mr. Madtrader, Hobby Gems, bostonwillwin, Lets Go METS!!!, InBeaneWeTrust, halomaster_1, rdg0001, Chuck*(SoFarAway), Codasco07, Ringer2004, tiggerman72, Leafs1319, maximj, usfice6, jernst2, AVALANCHE2006, kovyheater, adlersam, 09232003

I've completed over 10 trades with a lot of the members listed above.

Also here's a list of members that burned me in the past:

GregCubs- He burned me for 12 assorted Jersey Cards.

rcsrgreat- He burned me for a 2003 Hideki Matsui Leaf Limited GU Base RC #ed 99/99.

CardinalsFan4Life AKA OVECHKINFAN- He Burned me for 3 Alexander Ovechkin Jersey Rookie Cards. 05/06 Ultra Rookie Uniformity Jersey, 05/06 Ultra Difference Makers Jersey, and a 05/06 UD Rookie Threads Jersey.

RE: 2 Packers Rookie Cards James Jones Contenders RC Auto + Jordy Nelson SPx Dual Jersey
**BUMP**