`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Wish Beckett Would

RE: I Wish Beckett Would
(11-22-2011, 09:49 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you actually can hack this just by changing the address:

to sort by value:

add this to the end of the address of any collection:
sortname=price_high&c_0sortorder=desc

also, to sort "all items" by description, click on this link:

http://www.beckett.com/organize/#c=0&c_0sortorder=desc
Very cool. Appreciate it.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Some of you misunderstood. My suggestion to them wouldn't involve getting into their system without paying. You'd still have to log into Beckett with your user ID and password. I meant to say that it would be nice if there was a way to use a hyperlink to pass your user ID and password to Beckett, have it log you in, look up the card and its value, and post that current value to the Excel spreadsheet. However, I doubt Beckett will provide that kind of access.

Beckett allowing its paying customers to import their Organize into an Excel Spreadsheet would help. At least that way I could get the current values and sort the list any way I wanted to!

(11-23-2011, 12:40 AM)geloneck Wrote: Some of you misunderstood. My suggestion to them wouldn't involve getting into their system without paying. You'd still have to log into Beckett with your user ID and password. I meant to say that it would be nice if there was a way to use a hyperlink to pass your user ID and password to Beckett, have it log you in, look up the card and its value, and post that current value to the Excel spreadsheet. However, I doubt Beckett will provide that kind of access.

Beckett allowing its paying customers to import their Organize into an Excel Spreadsheet would help. At least that way I could get the current values and sort the list any way I wanted to!
no, we understand, but that still would allow you to essentially "scrape" the system, have it in a spreadsheet, which you then turn around and sell

any report feature will be without values, period

this has been discussed at length