`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Anyone have a decent Derrick Rose for this Sick Dwyane Wade Dual Patch #d /22

Anyone have a decent Derrick Rose for this Sick Dwyane Wade Dual Patch #d /22
Looking for a comparable (value wise) Derrick Rose or Michael Jordan for this Dwyane Wade Dual Patch #d /22. lmk if you have something that might work

[Image: wade.jpg]

I also have other stuff to trade...looking for derrick rose and jordan that I dont have...base, insert, gu, whatever I dont have

theres a few scans in here
http://s565.photobucket.com/albums/ss91/...ball%20FT/

plus tons more in my org...so go ahead and send an open offer
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

RE: Anyone have a decent Derrick Rose for this Sick Dwyane Wade Dual Patch #d /22
might be able to offer a topps chrome RC for it if you would accept [depending on the grades, have a few coming back from BGS
[Image: SeedsofPeace.jpg] [Image: 220px-Swarthmore_College_Logo_Current.png]

RE: Anyone have a decent Derrick Rose for this Sick Dwyane Wade Dual Patch #d /22
(11-22-2011, 04:59 AM)youngcub Wrote: might be able to offer a topps chrome RC for it if you would accept [depending on the grades, have a few coming back from BGS
not really interested in graded cards sorry, you dont happen to have an extra bowman chrome rc do you? btw glad to see you back with those sick roses you got
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

(11-22-2011, 10:08 AM)dwegner1 Wrote: not really interested in graded cards sorry, you dont happen to have an extra bowman chrome rc do you? btw glad to see you back with those sick roses you got
I wish I had thought of that before I had them graded Big Grin I would have kept 2 of em haha.

Thanks a lot, I got very lucky with the MVP voting Smile almost forgot I had these cards - been so busy doing other things. My econ homework referenced the role of speculation (buying assets not because they have intrinsic value or bring you that much utility, but because you think they are going to increase in price [re: housing bubble & financial crisis]) and I remembered my speculative investments around the time Big Grin

But Im focusing my collection a bit via trades - should have something nice put together by the end of the year

-Matt
[Image: SeedsofPeace.jpg] [Image: 220px-Swarthmore_College_Logo_Current.png]