`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My little Peyton Manning PC

My little Peyton Manning PC
I have been collecting Dan Marino forever now....and awhile back I started collecting some Peyton Manning....Got about 350 total Peytons right now and I really hope to keep adding to it...but here is a little bit of what I have so far!!
These are all the autos I have of Peyton ATM...I will update later with some more Mem,rookies and inserts.

[Image: Supremeauto.jpg]
[Image: RookieAuto.jpg]
[Image: PlayoffPrimeAuto.jpg]
[Image: Reflectionsauto.jpg]
[Image: SPADualauto.jpg]
[Image: SPSigAuto.jpg]
[Image: SweetSpotauto.jpg]
[Image: rookiesandstarsMEM.jpg]
[Image: SterlingMEM.jpg]
[Image: UDMEM.jpg]
[Image: 1998PlaoffMEM.jpg]
[Image: ManningBrady.jpg]

RE: My little Peyton Manning PC
Awesome Sauce! Really like the collectors edge auto
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

thanks buddy....looks like you are getting that Murray PC going good now....how far you gonna go with it?

(11-21-2011, 04:20 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: thanks buddy....looks like you are getting that Murray PC going good now....how far you gonna go with it?
My goal is to get the crystal atomic auto at least in the off season if i got to, just perdy much whatever i can afford that i like. Havent got to get alot of stuff i would normally have liked too because his stuff is scorching hot lately. But if can get the crystal atomic, dude that would like make my year.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(11-21-2011, 04:28 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: My goal is to get the crystal atomic auto at least in the off season if i got to, just perdy much whatever i can afford that i like. Havent got to get alot of stuff i would normally have liked too because his stuff is scorching hot lately. But if can get the crystal atomic, dude that would like make my year.
well u have picked up some nice ones already man....but yea his stuff is super high...I only have one auto of him and its the base Sage auto..if I had anything nice I would help u out lol.

Now is a pretty good time to pick up Peyton cards...but I pretty much gotta get them online.
I live just a few minutes above Knoxville and everybody around here loves Peyton Manning....You would think being in TN it would be Titans stuff in all the stores....but if you go to a card shop or to a sports store...its all Colts stuff just bc of Peyton....lol.

So I am not even a Vol fan...but I still have to pay crazy amounts to get Peytons around here lol.

Good cards there!!! I always like seeing Peyton Manning scans! Let me know if you want to trade that Bowman Sterling... I'm trying to get as many of those ones as I can...
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

very nice, love the look of the supreme auto

Nice stuff man!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(11-21-2011, 09:26 AM)hazezofgreen Wrote: very nice, love the look of the supreme auto
+1. I really like that card as well. It's a looker.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

thanks guys!!
and yea I would have to say the Supreme has gotta be my favorite so far!