`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT- All in the name

OT- All in the name
I read this earlier and wondered what everybody thought about it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_lea...lb-wp27055

Honestly I think somebody should of took a poll of what people thought before they chose the name. I myself think its no big deal but I can see how people would have an issue with it.

RE: OT- All in the name
Lol, I don't really have a problem with it but I can see how some people might. I guess they could have chosen a different logo other than a man dressed in a black coat and top hat...
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Wait I thought all ex hockey players wore top hats and long black coats lol.

it's one thing to name your team and logo after one of the most notorious serial killers of all time, it's another to insult people's intelligence by denying the blatantly obvious fact that you did so.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

I ended up in wikipedia reading about jack the ripper and his victims, its a shame that his name will never be known and that more than one killer might have been involved, who knows!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I honestly have no idea why someone would have an issue with the name.

Well I guess if people hate the name that much, they could always rename the team "The London Street Walkers". If anyone complains, they can just say they're paying tribute to Jack's victims and anyone who objects is just being insensitive.
[Image: amazontmsc.jpg]