`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 Mini box of Marquee (Votto)

1 Mini box of Marquee (Votto)
I opened a mini box of 2011 Topps Marquee.

The hit was a four relic out of /199 of Joey Votto.( two gray relics, one red, and one red, black, and white patchy one) I wrote a box break article and have pictures of the cards through the link here:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...nibox.html

I have the Votto added into my org for trade. I collect low serial numbered Giants and printing plates of various players. Anything along those lines you'd like to trade let me know.

RE: 1 Mini box of Marquee (Votto)
the Votto is now spoken for.

Damn and i have a giants printing plate too.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(11-16-2011, 12:44 AM)yankeeempire Wrote: Damn and i have a giants printing plate too.
Who be it of?

you will have to identify it i'll scan it.
here is the plate. i was never able to identify the player nor the card. This is when plates were truly scarce.

Photobucket
Photobucket

An oldie, appears to be Matt Williams

Strange if Matt Williams because he played for the Indians in 1997...but it was printed in 96 and would be for that season and it does look like him

lol now i just got to find him in the system any idea where to look?

(11-16-2011, 10:35 AM)yankeeempire Wrote: lol now i just got to find him in the system any idea where to look?
It is this one:

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/1997/pin...ct-4193775

Can check the base card made from the plates - same picture - Beckett actually has a picture in the database on its page. Also there is a rare Matt Williams collector guy on the Internet with his own website and he has both versions of plates from that year and the other type looks way different. His one like yours is labeled five hundred, nine on the back - I'm thinking they issued a load of them or something, Beckett says there are 8 though total for the card. Beckett is not the most accurate database though, I gave up on the OPG this month because I cannot get them to list some of the 2011 plates and other cards I have yet.

Thank you for the help i really appreciate it