`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gordon Beckham PC

Gordon Beckham PC
I just wanted to share some of the better Beckhams that I have. Always looking to trade or buy ones that I do not have!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Gordon Beckham PC
That's an impressive collection. Congrats! I have a few Beckhams but I think you have them all. Feel free to check if you like.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Nice collection!!! How have beckhams behaved in the market after the season he had???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Wow thats awesome!
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

(11-15-2011, 02:32 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Nice collection!!! How have beckhams behaved in the market after the season he had???
Surprisingly they have stayed the same for the most part, but some of the higher end RC autos did drop somewhat. The SP Authentic RC was the biggest drop.

Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!

Nice Collection! I am actually a Cubs fan but was on the Beckham wave for a while. I'm sure you have it, but I have his Topps Update Gold rookie #ed 1256/2009 if your interested?

Very nice collection. I have a few myself.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Nice stuff ozzie. It seems that the Beckham your collecting is the wrong one. Being the soccer fan you are, David was more of your cup of tea.