`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Brown,Colt McCoy,D-bo FT update..AP,Matt Ryan,Mallett,Ridley,Baldwin and more

RE: Jim Brown,Colt McCoy,D-bo FT update..AP,Matt Ryan,Mallett,Ridley,Baldwin and more
(11-12-2011, 06:41 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: How could I do that? Only have 1 card you want right....lol
lol yea but I really want that one card Smile haha

RE: Jim Brown,Colt McCoy,D-bo FT update..AP,Matt Ryan,Mallett,Ridley,Baldwin and more
bumppp

Id move the Marino auto for the Brown and Stafford. Obviously you would have to find something else in my bucket to even it up...
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(11-12-2011, 11:19 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Id move the Marino auto for the Brown and Stafford. Obviously you would have to find something else in my bucket to even it up...
Appreciate the offer but I think I will have to pass on that bro.

I like the Jim Brown as well, but I can't give up any of my Arian Fosters. :-(

(11-12-2011, 11:45 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I like the Jim Brown as well, but I can't give up any of my Arian Fosters. :-(
Well look at ya hogging up all the Fosters man..how ya gonna do that? lol

Do you have any Nice QB autos?

bumpp

bump for some night trading...feel free to check my ORG and Bucket to see everything I have available for trade.

to the top

(11-12-2011, 11:48 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Well look at ya hogging up all the Fosters man..how ya gonna do that? lol

Do you have any Nice QB autos?
CMB. I have a few. I have a Locker that books the same as your Jim Brown I think. I have a few others scattered around too.