`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cam Newton - are a ton of his 'authentic autos' fake?

RE: Cam Newton - are a ton of his 'authentic autos' fake?
OKAY, I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU. DO YOU SIGN YOUR SIGNATURES WITH DIFFERENT PEN PRESSURE POINTS DEPENDING ON HOW YOU WRITE (i mean, come on. you guys write don't you - you don't change your freaking handwriting because you write too much...like your name...)

MAYBE ALL OF US CHANGE THE WAY WE DO OUR NAMES - STYLE WISE - EVERY DAY - AND START OUR NAMES - HECK, MY NAME STARTS WITH AN 'R'-

I'LL FOR THE FIRST FEW SIGS DIG THE PEN IN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE 'R', DO A HOOP AROUND, THEN FINISH AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT.

THEN - I'LL START AT THE TOP OF THE R, DRAW DOWN, THEN PRESS DOWN AND DO A SWOOP FOR THE TOP OF THE R.

THEN - I'LL MIX IT UP AGAIN - START AT THE BOTTOM OF THE R - THEN JUST DO A BUBBLE SHAPED R.

hey, i'm getting tired. i'm signing stuff all day. i think i'm tired, i'll just change up the STYLE i sign with different pressure points.

seriously! why are these autos so different. its the middle of the season!!!!!!! its not a veteren signing years and years.

why isn't jordan todmans sig different? why isn't andy dalton's sig different? why isn't taiwan jones sig different - he's signed probably 10000 more autos than newton!!!

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Here is mine, for what it's worth --

[Image: a2011presspassnewron.jpg]
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(11-11-2011, 10:56 PM)ugameck Wrote: OKAY, I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU. DO YOU SIGN YOUR SIGNATURES WITH DIFFERENT PEN PRESSURE POINTS DEPENDING ON HOW YOU WRITE (i mean, come on. you guys write don't you - you don't change your freaking handwriting because you write too much...like your name...)

MAYBE ALL OF US CHANGE THE WAY WE DO OUR NAMES - STYLE WISE - EVERY DAY - AND START OUR NAMES - HECK, MY NAME STARTS WITH AN 'R'-

I'LL FOR THE FIRST FEW SIGS DIG THE PEN IN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE 'R', DO A HOOP AROUND, THEN FINISH AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT.

THEN - I'LL START AT THE TOP OF THE R, DRAW DOWN, THEN PRESS DOWN AND DO A SWOOP FOR THE TOP OF THE R.

THEN - I'LL MIX IT UP AGAIN - START AT THE BOTTOM OF THE R - THEN JUST DO A BUBBLE SHAPED R.

hey, i'm getting tired. i'm signing stuff all day. i think i'm tired, i'll just change up the STYLE i sign with different pressure points.

seriously! why are these autos so different. its the middle of the season!!!!!!! its not a veteren signing years and years.

why isn't jordan todmans sig different? why isn't andy dalton's sig different? why isn't taiwan jones sig different - he's signed probably 10000 more autos than newton!!!
Im with you on that.

His dad probably let whomever offered him the most money the chance to sign some of his stuff for him. Old habits die hard....j/k
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

It hasn't changed since I pulled it... Wink
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

i probably sign my name 3 different ways, but there would be a few patterns i am sure a expert in penmanship would be able to pattern to being mine all across the 3 or 4 different ones. For me it depends on what it is, if i can take my time, its usually neat and well written. If i gotta sign something that has a bunch of sigs, im usually fast and sloppy. Also if its something i dont want people knowing my true sig for whatever reason( im paranoid mostly lol), then i will write it totally off the wall.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Here is my signature, normal and fast. I just signed my name about a hundred times to close our home refinance on Wednesday and I have both of them down pat. I know these are basically kids who suddenly have 6 figure plus payrolls, but come on. AP and Lebron took several years each to change the way they sign stuff.
[Image: 603046A3.jpg]
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(11-11-2011, 11:02 PM)all day baby Wrote: Here is mine, for what it's worth --

[Image: a2011presspassnewron.jpg]
i believe this is how he actually signs his name. its the exact same as the topps rookie premiere. the sticker autos look completely different.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I decided to make a little post on my blog about this. Just for kicks...
http://chrisleckness.com/2012/02/09/will...-stand-up/

You show a good point. His sp authentics are even different. Thats like 5 different signatures in his first year and were not even done with products yet. I have over 100 frank gore autos and he only has 2 different signatures. He use to just sign his last name, now he does the whole thing. Cams is really inconsistent. I think all autographed cards need to be witnessed by an official.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/