`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2 Weeks Worth of TTM Autos

2 Weeks Worth of TTM Autos
Have had a busy two weeks with alot of TTM successes. In addition to the Packers players that I got, I also got a signed custom back from my other PC guy, Jim Leonhard. He didn't have any Ravens cards, so I made one and it turned out great with the signature.

Al Carmichael, who scored the first touchdown in American Football League history while playing for the Denver Broncos, sent me a card of his own as well as a signed note thanking me for the extra custom I sent. Bob Long sent me a signed 8X10 along with the custom card. Comments welcome and thanks for looking!

[Image: NovemberMailweek.jpg]

[Image: NovemberMailweek2.jpg]

[Image: NovemberMailweek1.jpg]
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: 2 Weeks Worth of TTM Autos
Got a Leonhard. Congrats man! On all of them of course but that Leonhard probably feels good.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Congrats man! They all look awesome! I really like that Bryce Paup "legends of the green & gold" auto w/the throwback uni!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

wow thats alot!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Congrats man. Glad i got one other person really involved in TTM'in It gets addictive and looks like you are sending out like i did when i started. Keep it up. And take a look at my last returns.
Hoping to walk out to the mail and get more today Smile
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(11-11-2011, 08:15 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Got a Leonhard. Congrats man! On all of them of course but that Leonhard probably feels good.
Thanks Ryan! The Leonhard was definitely an exciting one to get! Thinking of making a set with him in all his unis like in my sig and trying to get them all signed.
(11-11-2011, 10:07 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Congrats man! They all look awesome! I really like that Bryce Paup "legends of the green & gold" auto w/the throwback uni!
Thanks! I really liked those throwback uniforms. Kind of wish they would have brought them back as their alternate jersey.

(11-12-2011, 08:49 AM)gadsden86 Wrote: Congrats man. Glad i got one other person really involved in TTM'in It gets addictive and looks like you are sending out like i did when i started. Keep it up. And take a look at my last returns.
Hoping to walk out to the mail and get more today Smile
Thanks! I absolutely love it and having the ability to make cards to send out makes it even better. I have been sending out alot lately and have had alot of luck so far. Love seeing your returns as well. Hoping to get a few in today!
(11-12-2011, 03:41 AM)chads-cards Wrote: wow thats alot!
Yeah. I sent about 20 out 2 weeks ago and then a few here and there after that. Been seeing pretty good returns!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

awesome as always man...congrats on the nice returns.

(11-12-2011, 01:40 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: awesome as always man...congrats on the nice returns.
Thanks! Really having fun getting them. I'm gonna have to pick up some more toploaders soonif I keep it up.

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Cool pickups!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Congrats on your success. Your custom cards look great!
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/